What does your 9/10mth old eat in a day?

My LO is nearly 10 months and this is what she has at the minute:
Breakfast: usually weetabix but if I have time to cook she'll enjoy pancakes or french bread.
Lunch: about half a stage 2 jar + a piece of cheese and a fruit
Tea: I have cut anything heavy in the past few days because she was waking up at night with wind so at the moment it is just a fruit pot and if she seems hungry I will give her finger foods like bits of veg
snacks: bread, rice cakes, ells kitchen oat bars, raisins

Typically my lo day goes like this:
Breakfast oat porridge or wheat porridge with one fruit pot mixed in
Lunch half a stage 2 jar and a yoghurt or fromage frais.if home all day instead of jar maybe scrambled egg and toast or waffles with the jar as finger food
Diner sweet potato ad carrot mash bv with chicken or fish. Followed by either fruit or rice pudding or banana custard
Hope that helps
I'll b following this thread. I'm always after new ideas. I read on here someone giving lo water melon so I gave Some to my boy. He loved it !!

Breakfast: weetabix or porridge and usually a banana afterwards
Lunch: baked beans and mash or one of his frozen meals and yoghurt with fruit afterwards
Dinner: one of his frozen meals and fruit after

I make him chicken dinners with a mixture of veg/salmon with a cheese sauce/ shepherds pie/cod peas and mash/sausage and veg/I'm making a beef stew at weekend so gonna do him one with low salt stock and see how he likes that.

He also sometimes has toast and I am going to tryhim with egg and beans as well soon I think

I have just cut Poppy down too 3 bottles a day so have introduced supper for a little while as she was waking for her extra bottle during the night and it seems to have done the trick anyway for example today she has had:

Breakfast - half weetabix with 2oz full fat cows milk and some fruit (blueberries and strawberry chopped up as finger food) also a bite of my toast!
lunch - Ellas kitchen pouch with a fruit pot
tea - chicken, pasta and tomatoes chopped up as finger food, petit filous yoghurt
supper (just before bath) - porridge with full fat cows milk.

Poppy will eat almost anything i do now, so i tend too make one of her meals a spoonfed meal (so i know how much she is having) then the other she will eat whatever i am chopped up as finger food, chicken, ham, pasta, potatoes, pizza, toasties, crumpets, rice, steamed/roasted veggies, fruit, cheese, omlette, scrambled eggs. Ive also started too introduce cows milk into her diet and she loves it!:thumbup:

Breakfast a full weetabis with 3oz milk
lunch - full stage 3 jar and then a pudding (yoghurt or fruit)
Tea - equivalent of stage 3 jar (homemade - veg fish etc) then pudding
Some snacks in between - carrot sticks etc

and normally steals some of my toast or sandwiches

Today we had:
Breakfast - a wheetabix, most of a banana, about 1/5 of my bagel with jam.
Snack - a gingerbread man (ella's kitchen one)
Lunch - a piece of poached salmon, pasta with pesto, some broccoli & cauliflower
7oz milk, a handful of grapes
Dinner - nut butter on toast, a kiwi, a few raisins

He loves pasta, fish, vegetables, scrambled egg.

Breakfast-Yogurt or oatmeal with fruit
Lunch-chicken, veggie and starch
Dinner-whatever we are having
Snacks (throughout the day)-Cheerios, Veggie straws, fruit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back