• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what does...

vejables

Reaction score
a contraction feel like??? my neighbor told me it was like the pains you have when ur about to have diareah. is this true?

The only way I can describe it is it's like a period cramp but a million times worse :hugs:

Yeah like a period cramp,but alot more painful.

Yeah,it has gone really fast with my second,but I think after going through it once I am not as anxious for the baby to come out just yet,trying to enjoy being pregnant,But being due in februrary it's going to fly by with christmas in the middle lol.

def like a period cramp but alot worse!!!! kinda starts as a dull ache :D

Yea instence period cramps or that intense pain you get when you are severly constipated !! lol

a contraction feel like??? my neighbor told me it was like the pains you have when ur about to have diareah. is this true?

yeah thats how i would describe it, only worse, it starts off like peroid pains then gets more painful as you go on.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"