What dpo would you say I was

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
My chart says 6dpo, but I had spotting and a temp dip at 2dpo which is making me wonder if I'm 4dpo my temp the past 2 cycles started dropping at 5dpo until af started after 9 and 10 day lp but my temp hasn't dropped this cycle. I did start b6 at the start of this cycl along with soy isofavlones because that's the only way I ovulate.
My boobs still hurt which is unusual for 6dpo they usually start dying down after ovulation and they were so sore around ovulation and after so I'm not sure.

Those are some solid crosshairs. I'd say the FF is predicting correctly. I'm a weird riser, too, so I know how frustrating it can be.

Remember that our bodies can change symptoms cycle to cycle. Bodies can be so frustrating!

the wed temp could that have been high for any other reason drinking or taking temp at a different time if you remove that temp or put it as lower does it change the crosshairs x

If I disgaurd it stays but lower like 36.30 lower it takes away my crosshairs all together. It was taken at the same time and no alcohol or anything. The only thing that's changed is it's colder in the mornings now.

i would go with 6dpo then maybe give it a few days extra when testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->