What Else Can I Do??? im all out!

babezone

Reaction score
well archie has always liked his foods other then teas....but its getting stupid now i dont no what else to do he will eat anything in regards to baby cereal yogurts fruit heinz packet foods...jars but everytime i give him tea be is spag bol coliflower cheese caserole...veg n mash anything! all he wil do is gag and gag and then chuck the whole lot up...now i no they gag when its something new etc but this is like 2 gags per mouthful and i feel such a cow if i carry on even after hes puked the whole lot up....its not to lumpy cus i use a hand blender hes fine with finger food too....ive tryed making it really sloppy tryed mking it thicker...even tryed ready meals incase it was my cooking pmsl. :rofl:
even putting his milk with it so he still has that taste.

but nothing works....so im left having to giv him bloody heinz packet foods for his dinner as jars arnt satisfying him enough and waay to watery. now its all good and well but theres only 5 flavours of this dinner.

any1 have any ideas as im all out on what else to do???
sorry for long essay xx

what about juice??? Once you have given him what he usually eats if hes still feelin hungry fill him up with juice? I did that with Elinor when she went through a phase like that and it seemed to work

:hugs:

oh sam :hugs: have you tried baby pasta? with a little cheese, maddi loves this! if not, if he likes finger foods maybe go with that, like a sandwich and some veggie sticks! i would say don't worry and go with what he likes honey :hugs:xxx

I have the same problem. I'm trying to get my LO to eat my home cooked food. I had just managed to get him eating some pureed casseroles and then he got a cold and ear infection and if we tried to feed him home made stuff he puked so we went back to the jars. Now that he is better we have started trying to feed him his favourite veggies and are struggling with that. He was gagging on pureed carrots last night.

The one thing different between the jars and the homemade food is that we warm the homemade food up slightly as its either been in the fridge or the freezer. With the jars we give them to him at room temp. Tonight we are going to try warm his jars up and see if that is maybe the problem.

I can't really offer any advice as I myself don't know what else to do. I can't afford to keep feeding jars and wasting home cooked food.

Also with finger foods, he will happily eat sandwiches, biscuits etc but not veg or fruit sticks. think he just doesn't like the feeling of them in his hand.

see the packet foods are satisfying him enough its just that he cant eat thm forever lol. if i give him jars i usualy warm thm a little any way
thanks for the tip with baby pasta carly il have to try it....i mean hes not going hungry and he likes anything else i jus dont get why its actual home cooking lol xx

Maybe try mixing a little of the home cooking with the stuff he eats and then slowly changing the ratio until he is on the home cooked stuff.

me too i just find it mad how he wl eat absolutly anything apart from a main meal in the evenings lol. fussy bugger its probably my cooking haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->