What excuse can I use?

Gray001

Reaction score
So my family have arranged a go karting session for my cousins leaving party and I am trying to make up an excuse why I can't do it.

DH and I have decided not to tell anybody yet due to my previous early mmc.

The biggest problem is that all my family know I love go karting so I have no idea what excuse to use ... Can any of you ladies help?

Can you fake a limp and say you've hurt your ankle? Or a wrist so you can't steer? Or say you have other plans/work?

I'd probably say I have a headache and don't feel well.

Hmm...

Claim a headache on the day? Or say you ate something bad and have to stay home?

Yeah I had a similar problem for my husbands birthday a couple of months ago. The best thing you can do is say you're not well and stay home. If you really want to go (but just not do the go karting) you might have to fake an injury, but that's harder to do since everyone will be able to see you. To tell you the truth people will probably suspect :/ once we announced this time round, found out people had suspected with me due to not doing the adventure activity and also hadn't had any wine at dinner

Thanks ladies! I ended up telling my mum I'm pregnant so she can help cover for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->