• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what food is your baby/toddler eating????

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
Hey sorry for all the threads and post i havent been on in such a long time im getting post happy :happydance:

well to the point............. im always worrying and thinking about what my LO is eating, she is a greedy little bugger, so its hard to think of good food to give her, that is not the same all the time,i hate giving her choc's and crisps nanny and grandad do that enough!:dohh:

so what do you feed your kids????? breaky..... snacks..... meal time??

do you still use jars??? do you make your own??? are they on our food???
do you worry about they are eating????? do they feed there selfs????

Lilly doesnt have baby food at all now, she eats ours but she gets very bord of things very very easy

so i change her breaky most days!! some days she has plain toast for breaky, or cheeseon toast or scrambled eggs or porridge, weetabix ect.... along side her milk

then she wants to snack, so i have things like cheese strings for her cheese and bread stick dippers, carrot batons, greated apple bannana however im not keen on bannana as it clogs up in her mouth:hissy: fruit pots and she likes tomatoes.
any ideas on more snacks????

and i find at meal times she does eat alot of pasta tuna pasta, macoroni, bolgnase, and i make her pasta with big soups cause they have a lot of veg in them,

she eats out meat eg........... she has a sunday lunch i shread the chicken!:happydance: and same when we have steak and chips,

and she has sandwich's and which she likes to feeds her self

so im just being nosey and looking for some ideas on what kind of food to feed her.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->