what foods have u gone off and r loveing

cl2010

Reaction score
I hate the smell of oil the only thing i seem to wnjoy is chicken sandwhiches

I was living off cheese sandwiches, but seem to have gone off those this week! I'm managing to eat porridge and fruit for breakfast most mornings. The only food I'd say I'm actually enjoying eating is apples - the sourer the better. The rest of the time I'm just trying to force some food down. I'm even struggling with drinks. No drinks sound appealing at all. I'm making myself drink tea with sugar in and hot blackcurrant squash.

I was living off cheese sandwiches, but seem to have gone off those this week! I'm managing to eat porridge and fruit for breakfast most mornings. The only food I'd say I'm actually enjoying eating is apples - the sourer the better. The rest of the time I'm just trying to force some food down. I'm even struggling with drinks. No drinks sound appealing at all. I'm making myself drink tea with sugar in and hot blackcurrant squash.

I get the cheese thing!! Then it changed to cheese and tomato sandwiches on white bread, I feel like i can smell it all the time haha.

Try cold sprite, I live on that xx

All I want is meat, but proper steaks. Like beef and pork joints, steaks, fillets. MMMMMMM!!!

I just cant seem to stomach anythink i rly have no interest in food

I used to love green smoothies but can't stand the thought of them now. Also steak or burgers or red meat I guess ughhhh. Some chicken is ok but others make me wanna gag lol am having a very hard time finding meals. Most of the time, what I want is junk food. Sigh.

No hun i myt have to give it ago iv just got my food shopping n i have so much nice stuff custard doughnuts cakes crisps n everythink is still juz yuck lol iv orderd some sickness bands so im waiting for them as im getting nausea quite alot so hopefully they may help with me wanting food lol

My food aversion is everything! I get hungry but nothing ever seems appetizing, and just thought of of certain food's smells and taste is enough to make me gag. I haven't been able to enjoy anything but chocolate and root beer. I do loves those, but they aren't healthy :( and my goal this pregnancy is to eat healthy

Tuna salad and gluten free vanilla donuts are what I crave lately... and I haven't gone off any particular food, yet! :)

Pickles, pickles and more pickles. It's seems like I'm craving sour and chocolate occasionally

I have gone off peanut butter completely. It used to be one of my favourite foods but now just thinking about it makes me feel sick and I dont know if I'll ever eat it again!

My new obsession is natural yoghurt and I hate the smell of cooking meat- particularly pork (even writing it makes me gag).

Salt & vinegar crisps and ham & pickle sandwiches are the only thing I can enjoy right now.

I'm pretty much off everything else, I used to have such a sweet tooth but now I can't even bare the thought of a chocolate bar :sick:

Garlic is no go :nope: And I also crave steak and burgers. Weirdly enough I don't want bacon any more. I hubby bought me a burger with bacon and I had to pick that off.

My appetite for foods hasn't changed much yet, minus the fact that coffee almost makes me feel sick.
I used to drink 2 cups a day, but lately even getting through half a cup in the morning for the energy is difficult.
Supposedly coffee made my Mom sick in her pregnancies as well. Funny how it's the same.

Food aversions have been worse than true morning sickness nausea for me this time. I'm constantly hungry but can never find anything that sounds good. Everything turns me off. Veggies are a no go. Meat turns my stomach just thinking about it. Some fruits are ok but they are not filling in the least. I've found spicy foods like Chinese, Italian and tacos to be the only thing that I can eat. Even water tastes gross.

I am with lil miss. The only thing I want when I want to eat is spicy and italian food...and ketchup. lol I didn't think that food cravings and aversions happened this early! I am forcing to eat at least 2 fruits a day, usually strawberries or pineapple...veggies are a no go at this point.

Lol i am gonna try a bacon roll from the cafe havent ate properly since sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->