What foods sound good to you?

luz

Reaction score
The past few days all the foods just sound disgusting. Today I ate a few bites of about 5 different foods for lunch because everything just was so gross. I was trying to think of any food that I could stomach and stand to eat, the only thing I could think of was orange creamsicles. My husband is now running to the store to indulge my craving :haha:

Earlier it was cheeseburgers with ketchup and pickles. Today it is pickles and cheese and apples, juicy apples.

But the sausage I cooked for the family this morning? I could hardly eat for the smell. Pregnancy is weird!

Right now I could eat cheese and pineapple on sticks! But so far no food aversions!

Cheese and branston sandwiches... I can't get enough of them! It's becoming a problem.... I keep fancying other stuff, taste it and it tastes funny so can't eat it..

I really want a wendy's hamburger but the closest is 90 minutes away. And the rest of the time I dream about being tube fed so I don't have to see or smell food

I've settled for cheese and biscuits

Sunflower seeds, nice crispy juicy apples, bananas, pizza, home style French fries, strawberries, blue berries, pineapple, honey dew melon, cantaloupe, and spicy foods like hot wings. These are my safe foods other than that I'm completely put off. Compared to my last pregnancy this looks like I'm just gorging.

Last time I could not eat anything but McDonald's fries, saltine crackers, and apples until 14weeks when my food aversions finally subsided. I even lost about 5kg during that time and I'm already stick thin. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->