what foundation do you use?

missk1989

Reaction score
I have been using bare minerals for a few months but im not convinced its worth the money. Im on my feet teaching all day, travelling between institutions and sweating in the car! I need something that will last! Any reccomendations?

I've been wearing Gosh Exceptional Wear foundation for a few months, it's brilliant I think. Mostly because it comes in shades much lighter than most other brands too.

Estee Lauder double wear light for day and Estee Lauder double wear for night. Pop down to your local counter/stand, they give free 10 day samples x

Anything that comes pale enough! I've invested in Avon make up fix spray :haha: it keeps my make up looking as if I just applied it for 14 hours.
Xx

I also use the Estée Lauder double wear. I went to get it colour matched to my face as I'm usually very pale, if I just buy randomly then I always end up looking orange even when going for the palest.

I really love Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation. You don't have to use a lot and if you combine it with their Porefessional it stays put and helps keep shine away.

I've been using Rimmel's Fit me foundation over the summer with Benefit's porefessional under and Rimmel's stay matte powder over.

MAC studio fix. Would never look back.

I use L'Oreal True Match Minerals Foundation. It is the only thing I have found that matches my skin tone and I love how it goes on :)

Clarins made with natural plant extracts as im allergic to almost everything on my skin.

Body Shop moisture foundation with a Body Shop BB Cream. I get very dry skin and it does wonders.

I use the cheap version of Bare Minerals from Amazon. I find it really good.

I use Bareminerals and love it. I use their new BB primer under the foundation and use the precision facebrush that they brought out for the ready foundation for a fuller coverage. I found the goat hair brushes irritated my skin but their synthetic brushes are much better.

For general day use the Rimmel wake me up but for nights out Revlon colour match.

Clinique Anti-redness. It's not bad, have tried a few others and keep going back to it. However it does not last through my working day and I also look like a mess by 6pm! Def want to give Mac a try now

Chanel vitalumiere aqua. I don't like heavy foundation, this felt nice and light and has a more 'dewy' finish.

I was using bare minerals, but my skin is so dry, I feel it looks awful on me. Switched to Revlon Colorstay Whipped. Gives such amazing coverage and doesn't cost a fortune :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->