what foundation do you use?

A mixture of Revlon Colorstay, MAC Pro Longwear and Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream (this is my everyday option).

I didn't like bare minerals either! I use mac studiofix :)

I used mac studio fix fluid foundation for years, always did the job! But my last two purchases have been estee lauder double wear foundations and i love them too! With the estee lauder powder foundation over the top. I think ill stick with this for a while and also lasts for ages before you need to buy more! X

I'm a fan of the estee lauder double wear, I love the coverage and the staying power, in this heat the most I have to do is top my powder up to stop my nose going shiny, I don't have to top up foundation at all though.

Physician's Formula, the BB powder kind that's kind of similar to Bare Minerals. TBH, I don't wear my makeup that often though, too much of a pain to put it all on during the week for work when I just work in an office with just my worker all day. LOL. I'm mostly a weekend makeup girl.

Estée Lauder Doublewear is my no1 choice, however I've been using the 17 Stay Time as an everyday dupe. It's not 100% the same, but for a quarter of the price I'd definitely recommend it :thumbup:

Mac studio fix has always been my go to foundation every time. I bought a bottle of Georgio Armani recently as it's lovely, I would def recommend it. But for me studio fix has that slight thicker coverage which I like xx

I can't get the coverage I need with Bare Minerals. I use MAC Studio Fix Fluid and put a light dusting of the mineral powder on the top which I find helps set the foundation all day :) I keep the powder in my bag and pop a little on if I feel a little 'sweaty' which is inevitable in this weather recently! I've tried other foundations but always go back to my MAC :) xx

Estée Lauder double wear! Its brilliant and you only need a small amount. I use primer first and ysl touche eclat to brighten up under my eyes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->