What gives?! :( also posted in ttc

crazy84

Mommy to 3
Reaction score
What gives?! :(

Gah, my body irritates the crap out of me these days!!! It is such a mess! I have even been to the doctor and he says things look fine!
So here I am... Wondering what the heck!
I got a positive ov test 2 days ago with ovulation spotting.... We have bd like champs this month! I had such hopes... But now... 2 days later... I am having what seems like a light period! I feel like it is too much for ov spotting still... Plus my tests are negative... And way to early for implantation bleeding... Unless I o'd earlier than I thought and the spotting and positive test where from the end of my surge.... But still I never had that with any of my other babies... And I feel like this is more like a light period!
So.... What could this be?! Maybe something in my hormones too low? Any opinions would be great! I know we aren't doctors... I just wanted to know if anyone has gone through the same and may have answers!! Thanks so much!!
I should note... It doesn't fill a pad.... Not much on the pad at all... But when I wipe it is very apparent and period like....the day I had the positive test it had lots of ewcm.... But today... None at all.... Just blood

I don't temp... But I do keep track! I am only on cd 13!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78