What happened to baby walkers

Thanks everyone im going shopping over the weekend so il look in the stores you provided :)

This makes me think of what I posted on a friends fb post recently. She posted a comment about why are people so stupid (or something to that effect) I posted back that it was natures way of thinning the herd although sadly society has now taken it upon themselves to legislate stupidity making it redundant
The sad thing is that I have seen stickers on the inside of the lids of rubbermaid totes showing a circle with a child sitting in is with a line through it (do not put children in totes) What is disturbing about this is that something must have happened to have caused the company to start marking items with this warning... Think about some of the "stupid" warnings you have seen, someone, somewhere has done something to cause the company to feel that they need to protect themselves by issuing these warnings. Crazy, eh?

Lol. It's like the warning in the instruction manual for my stroller: remove baby prior to folding......WTF did someone actually do that!? How did they think that would work out?

I got one from asda for £25, didn't want to pay alot in case she hated it. But tbh it's just as good as any of the more expensive ones I've looked at.
Not very girly though, it's red, green with a blue seat with fish on (she loves fish).
Good luck with your search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->