What happened to Shirley? Eastenders

R_x

Reaction score
What's happened to her? I must of missed something x

She confronted Carl about trying to kill Phil, setting Max up, blackmailing Ian etc. the insinuation is that Carl's done something to her, as she was last seen being locked into the arches with him.

And when jean tried to call her her phone,jacket and picture of her and Heather was found in the rubbish on the street.i think it will turn out that Carl killed her

Hope we find out what happened soon x

I don't think she's dead because it's not been mentioned that she's leaving.

dont think shes dead as they've casted Shirleys sister & in the interview with the actress they casted she was saying how nice it is working with the woman who plays Shirley :shrug: she comes into EE in a couple of months I think

The DM published on set photos of Roxy and Alfies wedding and Shirley was there, so definately not dead

Meanwhile did anyone hear that

AJ, Carl, Kirsty and Poppy have been given the axe. Thank god for most of those but i like Poppy!

I heard about tht ^^^

kirtsties lips do my head in lol

Good! Its time they had a clear out, its like when you have old clothes in the bottom of your wardrobe that only get worn when you have nothing else - they need replacing eventually!

i know of someone else whos going but i dont know how to do a spoiler on my phone?! :( xx

Type [*spoiler] text here [/*spoiler] without the *s :)

Michael moon is leaving. apparently its going to be a whole who dunnit murder...

surely if they re taking all these ppl out they gonna put new ones in???

theres a few new people arriving xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"