What happens to my little boy

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Well, lots happens since he was 4 months old,now he's 4 and half months old
I'm so proud
Let's see;
He rolled over for the first time

He had his first christmas
https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/mylittlebubs/Lincoln%205th%20month/th_IMG_5531-1.jpg

he slept on his tummy for the first time and he did it by himself

He got his first tooth (this morning) and second one is coming tonight i think

First time in the swimming pool and he loved it
https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/mylittlebubs/Lincoln%205th%20month/th_IMG_5552.jpg

first time in the bouncer

first time in the walker

these thing happened within 2 weeks :kiss:

Wow, what a busy little boy he's been! We have started to notice things too, she's reaching out quite high up for the toys on her play mat, before it was random ones to the side, but up high now!! Whoop whoop, growing up fast! Reading your list, we have so much to look forward to. :)

Will you believe it, I just turned round and she's on her playmat, had hold og one toy she hasn't touched before and then lifted her head AND legs, like sit ups trying to get closer to the high toy. Oh my, and OH just walked in and witnessed it too!!!!

i start weaning him tomorrow too, that's another thing to do
He's definitely a busy boy with busy schedule ,lol
last week when he started rolling over, he lifted his body up (from hip to head while rolling over)

What a busy little man! He is so cute!

xxx

He definitely had an eventful two weeks! He's such a cutie :D

Aah bless him. Im still waiting for Tobys teeth to appear!! He is teething really really bad this past week, worse than usual so I hope we are going to see one soon. He also has a really bad cold and cough at the moment and is really upset. I have had a tough week.

He definitely had an eventful two weeks! He's such a cutie :D

Yes he had. WE just took him on holiday to this villa and it was wonderful, 6 days 5 nights from the boxing day until new years' eve.:cloud9:

wow he's been a busy little boy! you must be really proud.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"