What has been delivered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had one of these delivered today :) :happydance:

the wagon, not the little boy:haha:

I googled for the image as mine is in a box lol.

Can't wait! Fingers crossed for snow !!

Attachments

• retrowagon.jpg
    retrowagon.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 4
The turtles I ordered yesterday! I chose the free 3-5 day delivery too. And they were better packaged than my asda mugs. They were all individually wrapped in the box lol

Four giant money bottles :) one each for the kids and one for DH

My new cell phone. :D An early Christmas present from DH.

im waiting for a photo book, skylanders on ps4 and an owl from just for tiny people x

Mega block first block table
Teenage mutant ninja turtles table
InnoTab max
InnoTab cars 2 software
2in 1 dirt digger truck

Everything us almost in. The Olaf pillows will be here Monday hopefully and there is a box of Lego too but I don't think they will be in in time.

My present from DH arrived yesterday. :happydance: He wouldn't let me near the box, lol.

And MIL's gift to us arrived too, she got us a new camera. I can't wait to play with it later tonight, I didn't have a chance to yesterday.

Photo mobile case for DH, just need to pick him up a Tshirt then he is finished...finally! xx

Cases for the boys cameras that are actually for my mum to give them!
A DVD DH ordered for himself...he is the worst at Christmas shopping for others :dohh:

These have been my last few buys, can't wait to see ds1 face:happydance: he is gutted the amiibos came out after he sent Father Christmas his list, so bought them using club card points :thumbup:

I'm finished now, just to wrap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 17
My final two parcels arrived I'm officially done :)
A The Walking Dead as Simpsons characters mug for my brother and a Snow Glow Elsa for DD :)

Today I've recieved a giant sweet box for OH, wwe 2k15 ps4 game for OH and two playmobil Santa playsets which I've given to the kids this afternoon. I now lounge on the couch watching Harry potter whilst they play next door so that was a good decision on my part.

A ball pit and balls for the kids from BiL and SiL in Canada! :dohh: a little annoyed they didn't ask for ideas this year, I'm not ungrateful but this would certainly not have been on the list. The balls will last all of two minutes in the pit before the boys (DH included) will start throwing them around the room at each other. Plus we don't really have the space :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"