What has been your biggest complaint during pregnancy?

Nat37

Reaction score
Hi ladies!:hi:

Been thinking about this a lot lately. We've all experienced some niggling problem whilst being pregnant, but what would you say you have suffered the most with? Heartburn, insomina, swollen ankles etc?

For me, it's been all of the above and more :cry:

So, come on girls, the floor's yours! :D

for me it's definitely insomnia and lacking the energy to keep up with my toddler, and now my nausea is starting to get worse too :wacko:

This pregnancy it's constipation. I guess two babies in there pressing against it make it's far worse (or the Lovenox has an effect).

Discomfort moving around. I had a lot of backache in the beginning but that was my SI joint and not a normal pregnancy symptom. Now though I feel like a whale and I have such a hard time rolling over and getting up. Makes me feel so dainty and ladylike!

The morning sickness (thankfully its disappeared now though)! And the exhaustion during the first 4 months

Lately the scary, vivid, and weird nightmares I've been having! Sometimes the feelings of depression/anger I get at random, then I'm happy the next lol.

The morning sickness but constipation is a very close second! xx

being away from everyone while im in hospital and the non relenting hyperemesis, so fed up of the hospital at this point i cant wait to get home

Definitely heartburn :( although it's my one and only complaint so I can't moan too much.

Lack of energy and lack of a normal nights sleep.

I put a lot of effort into staying active and keeping up my normal activities, which I think has helped so much, but I'd say my only real physical complaint has just been having to slow down. I can't walk as much as I used to or be quite as active in 3rd tri and slowing down is hard for me. But I've tried to substitute those things with other activities that are a bit easier on me, like swimming, and with some great care (osteopathy), I have almost no pain.

My only really complaint overall is that I just hate worrying about whether this baby is breech still or not, plus all the exercises and time that go into trying to deal with that. It's frustrating and depressing some days.

for me it was the morning sickness in the between 5 and 12/13 weeks. It was awful. i spent many weeks in bed :(

Constipation! Though I suspect that might change to insomnia once I have a big bump and can't get comfy at night.

It's SO worth it though :thumbup:

With my first it was Carpal Tunnel Syndrome..... that was a total witch to deal with! So far Ive not had it,BUT I have got pregnancy induced Sciatica....which is a mega Witch too!

Sickness is my first , it's settled alot more now but still around :( and back pain/feeling like I can't breathe, I'm currently on bed rest because of it, it's so painful it had me in tears/makes me moody and keeps me up at night,trying to stay positive though as its all worth it in the end :)

Biggest complaint is baby doesn't want to stay head down it seems! That and since I haven't been working, I've been quite bored. I wish I had more to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->