What has been your biggest complaint during pregnancy?

Mine is the insomnia at night but getting some pain in my chest with it as well, not sure what that's all about though :(

Extreme tiredness & lack of energy ! I think may have low iron which is making it so much worse :(

I have had all the worst symptoms of pregnancy. I wouldn't even know where to begin! I felt so ill in my first trimester I didn't even realise that I was pregnant. It seems obvious with hindsight, but when I went to the doctor they were testing me for everything but that thinking there was something seriously wrong with me and I, in turn, dismissed the fact that I was late due to my "illness" and thought I was dying of a disease. I had intense stomach pain, indigestion, acid reflux/heartburn, extreme fatigue, constipation, dizziness, etc. to the point that I was sleeping as much as 18 hours a day unable to stay awake, could not take multivitamins, shower, or brush my teeth, could only eat white bread, potatoes, and scrambled eggs, and could not stand or walk many days. I almost called 911 on occassions to ask for assistance. I think that what happened was that, because of how bad the gastro-instenstinal upset, I ended up becoming quite anemic. I am so glad that I have since recovered from all that. It was the most awful thing I've ever gone through sickness-wise.

I have had all the worst symptoms of pregnancy. I wouldn't even know where to begin! I felt so ill in my first trimester I didn't even realise that I was pregnant. It seems obvious with hindsight, but when I went to the doctor they were testing me for everything but that thinking there was something seriously wrong with me and I, in turn, dismissed the fact that I was late due to my "illness" and thought I was dying of a disease. I had intense stomach pain, indigestion, acid reflux/heartburn, extreme fatigue, constipation, dizziness, etc. to the point that I was sleeping as much as 18 hours a day unable to stay awake, could not take multivitamins, shower, or brush my teeth, could only eat white bread, potatoes, and scrambled eggs, and could not stand or walk many days. I almost called 911 on occassions to ask for assistance. I think that what happened was that, because of how bad the gastro-instenstinal upset, I ended up becoming quite anemic. I am so glad that I have since recovered from all that. It was the most awful thing I've ever gone through sickness-wise.

Awww that sounds awful :hugs:

Glad you're feeling better, though!

My worst problem has been the lowered immune system and getting sick too easily (I work with young elementary-aged kids, so I already have a good chance of picking something up!). Other than that, I've somehow skipped everything really annoying except for the heartburn/acid reflux, and even that is usually gone with a single antacid tablet. So, I've been one of the lucky ones, except that I spent almost all of second trimester being sick with one cold after another!

For me it has been my an extremely painful varicose vein in my leg causing me to limp, then constipation and insomnia :(

Heartburn and lower back pain. I've also had really vivid nightmares that freak me out. Last night I had a dream about an evil pirate who kept a collection of dismembered babies in jars. It sounds dumb but it was really creepy.

My hands hurt from carpal tunnel, I maybe get three hours asleep a night it hurts I didnt have this with my two boys.

Would have to say back pain and hard time getting comfortable at night.

Dreadful nausea during the first trimester, heartburn/indigestion/reflux during the second trimester & a lot of anxiety during both.... can't wait to finally hold her so I can relax! I haven't entered the third trimester yet so I'm not sure what symptom awaits me.

Im gonna say cramp in my calf muscles that wakes me up in the middle of the night, feels like my leg is being ripped apart. Gross :haha:

Bloating! My bump can go from almost nothing to absolutely huge in the space of 20 mins lol!!! :haha:

Lol. I just had a dream a few days ago that I ended up staying at this hotel where the family who owned it turned out to be total creepers who kept throwing my babies off the porch and then violently attacked some man who was staying in one of the other rooms. Also dumb, but I woke up totally spooked.

I've also had really vivid nightmares that freak me out. Last night I had a dream about an evil pirate who kept a collection of dismembered babies in jars. It sounds dumb but it was really creepy.

Sickness and tiredness.

I've had no other symptoms at all really, but the sickness was awful until 14 weeks and still comes back sometimes now. The tiredness has been even worse. I have felt so low energy since I got pregnant, it's unreal and I'm really struggling. All I want to do is sleep. I normally love doing loads of activities, but I'm just about managing to get through the days.

The worst thing is heartburn. I had terrible back ache with the other 2 and none of that this time (Thank goodness).

hmm... probably a toss-up between late pregnancy morning sickness, carpal tunnel, or spd. not sure which would be the biggest complaint, though. :haha:

Hyperemesis.

Did not think I would still be throwing up at 32 weeks.

I don't care though- its not too long before I meet my little lady. I already know its worth it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->