What has been your biggest complaint during pregnancy?

Morning sickness. Without a doubt. I'm stuck in bed and wholly pissed off xx

Insomnia, constipation and just recently swollen hands and water retention!!!

For me it was the insomnia during the second trimester that was the worst. Although the almost constant heartburn over the last two weeks is really starting to pee me right off. Even drinking water is triggering it! :-s

Im gonna say cramp in my calf muscles that wakes me up in the middle of the night, feels like my leg is being ripped apart. Gross :haha:

Have you tried taking Magnesuim tablets? I took one every night when I was pregnant with Amelia and they stopped the cramps x

Morning sickness for me so far! It's getting worse day by day too! I thought it would though as I was exactly the same whilst pregnant with my other three!! I also suffer from awful heartburn!

None. Just i get super emotional wich affects me n everyone around me lol:)

The dryness in my nose at night blocking off my airways and making it impossible to blow my nose, which causes my nose to whistle when I breath and out :/

And having to blow my nose all day long and the compulsion to constantly clear my throat. I'm sure I'm driving everyone in our quiet office crazy!

Lack of sleep,my extreme back pain, rapid body tempature changes, morning sickness....still.... And lack of energy.

my horribly depleted immune system! I swear I have been sick in some way shape or form this entire pregnancy. First it was morning sickness, then it was rhinitis, then ear ache, then I caught a "mild" bacterial infection that felt like the flu and lasted for 3 weeks even with antibiotics, rhinitis continued, chest congestion continued, and then last week I caught pneumonia from a 4 year old when NO ONE else caught it from her! I just finished day 6 of antibiotics and I am still short of breath and coughing horribly -_- I am just going to be a hermit until I deliver this little guy. I can't stand to be sick anymore!

I would love to have any or all of the 'complaints' that others have listed here! it would be very re-assuring for me! No symptoms is no good for me :nope: I hope and pray for some typical symptoms soon.

my biggest complaints are the things I forgot about... plugged nose and nose bleeds, exhaustion, morning sickness, aversions to everything, moodiness... and I'm not even 10 weeks in - bleh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->