What have you bought / are you buying your men?

BabyHill

Mum & Wife <3
Reaction score
I'm so, so behind this year :blush:

Hoping to get and share some ideas on the men!
Not started on his stocking at all but so far have;

Amazon echo (he's seen this whilst 'tidying' the wardrobe so I'm not really counting it :devil: )
Pack Rabanne ultraviolet man (please someone tell me this is amazing as I took a chance on boots star buy)
Black Levi jeans
Saga mega drive mini (picking that up tonight)

Aside from that I've got Star Wars socks, chocolate orange and no clue beyond that.

What have you got? :flower:

I bought him a new iPad but gave it to him already. He never waits! :haha:

I'm getting a drawing done for my partner. His mum died before the girls were born so the drawing is a picture of his mum and the girls together that the artist has merged photos together to make look like one picture

Bevziibubble glad mine isn't the only impatient bugger :haha: did you get a decent deal on the iPad? Dd is due to get an op for cochlear implants anytime so we'll be getting her one as they stream straight to the implant but they're ££££s!

b, that's such a lovely present, it sounds perfect! X

Bevziibubble glad mine isn't the only impatient bugger :haha: did you get a decent deal on the iPad? Dd is due to get an op for cochlear implants anytime so we'll be getting her one as they stream straight to the implant but they're ££££s!

b, that's such a lovely present, it sounds perfect! X

I hope so because it wasn't cheap!!:haha:

I'm still undecided as to whether or not I'm going to use our money for each other's presents for a new fridge freezer (I'm so rock and roll) or not. I have seen a couple of bits I'd like to get him, like an elf funko pop :haha:

I was going to get him a PS4 but he happened to drop into conversation the other day that he would rather upgrade his gaming pc than get a console so now I&#8217;m stuck coz I have no clue on pc bits at all.

The other bits I wanted to get him my parents are getting him :nope:

Lots of warhammer. And books. He's very nerdy :haha:

Lots of warhammer. And books. He's very nerdy :haha:

Mine is a massive need too, so I got him Star Trek Deep Space Nine complete box set. Thankfully I am also a nerd so can't wait to start watching it! :rofl:

He's also getting books, pants and socks, and a gig poster and set list framed from a gig we both went to and it was awesome :)

Amazon echo (he's seen this whilst 'tidying' the wardrobe so I'm not really counting it )
Oh I hate this. He's ruined a couple of things not necessarily Christmas. I am sure he's seen one of his small gifts though despite me telling him to stay out of my office draws between October and the day! #sigh

We've jointly bought ourselves something and we both have them :blush: other than that it's just small thought of you stuff and random stocking fillers.

Christmas and Birthday (19th Dec)
Paco Rabanne Ultra Violet
Game of Thrones map + frame
Marmite chocolate jar
Marmite gift set
2 Geekboxes
Game of Thrones t-shirt
Game of Thrones Direwolf sigil
Flavoured coffee
LFC travel mug
Big tub of Winegums
Bracelet with both DD's initials
£20 Steam giftcard

I was going to get him a PS4 but he happened to drop into conversation the other day that he would rather upgrade his gaming pc than get a console so now I’m stuck coz I have no clue on pc bits at all.

Do you know what monitor, graphics card, keyboard, mouse or mouse mat he has? They're the only things you can really upgrade via gifting. Mechanical keyboards are anywhere from £100-700, GFX £300-800 (for a decent one). My OH is a huge gamer :thumbup:

Got mine a ps4 wuth fifa game.

We are jointly getting a dishwasher (which i have to pay for....go figure!)

His present from DD and the bump will probably be after shave and some choccies.

Lots of geeky bit as per usual. A big lego set plus a cute wee thing from the kids.

His main gift off of me this year is a plot of land. The way the law works here it means that he'd be entitled to use the title of "Lord" just buy owning a square foot of land hahaha. It's right up his Street.

I was going to get him a PS4 but he happened to drop into conversation the other day that he would rather upgrade his gaming pc than get a console so now I&#8217;m stuck coz I have no clue on pc bits at all.

Do you know what monitor, graphics card, keyboard, mouse or mouse mat he has? They're the only things you can really upgrade via gifting. Mechanical keyboards are anywhere from £100-700, GFX £300-800 (for a decent one). My OH is a huge gamer :thumbup:

I know he wants a better graphics card something about a 1080 one I think?!
It&#8217;s all double Dutch to me :haha:

Ps where did you get the steam gift card? I know he uses steam a lot.

I was going to get him a PS4 but he happened to drop into conversation the other day that he would rather upgrade his gaming pc than get a console so now I’m stuck coz I have no clue on pc bits at all.

It’s all double Dutch to me :haha:

If he wants 1080, Nvidia GeForce is the better brand over MSI :) but it comes with a price tag.

You can buy them in Game now (used to be a receipt with a code, now it's a card), or you can purchase them online via steam :)

It’s all double Dutch to me :haha:

If he wants 1080, Nvidia GeForce is the better brand over MSI :) but it comes with a price tag.

You can buy them in Game now (used to be a receipt with a code, now it's a card), or you can purchase them online via steam :)

Thanks so much :)

So far i have him a mi band fitness tracker. ( would have opted for a more expensive one but i figured if it gets soaked at work, no major harm done. )
I am ordering him a bike stand once i get paid.
I think i have a small bottle of cool water aftershave for his work locker.
Desperately looking for an idea for one more thing. We agreed 4 gifts each is all we are buying.
He has an xbox one but doesnt use it often. Cycles, loves his bike and wants to get into more maintenance side of it.
Doesnt really have any hobbies. Worlds worst person to buy for.

My dh birthday is in nov and I always get him Xbox games for that so for xmas:
Voucher for hot stone massage at spa
New trousers
Cover for iPad
Boxers
3 pack deodorant
Charcoal crackers for cheese

So far i have him a mi band fitness tracker. ( would have opted for a more expensive one but i figured if it gets soaked at work, no major harm done. )
I am ordering him a bike stand once i get paid.
I think i have a small bottle of cool water aftershave for his work locker.
Desperately looking for an idea for one more thing. We agreed 4 gifts each is all we are buying.
He has an xbox one but doesnt use it often. Cycles, loves his bike and wants to get into more maintenance side of it.
Doesnt really have any hobbies. Worlds worst person to buy for.

What about new cycling shoes or clothing? New seat? Helmet? A servicing subscription?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->