What have you bought / are you buying your men?

So far i have him a mi band fitness tracker. ( would have opted for a more expensive one but i figured if it gets soaked at work, no major harm done. )
I am ordering him a bike stand once i get paid.
I think i have a small bottle of cool water aftershave for his work locker.
Desperately looking for an idea for one more thing. We agreed 4 gifts each is all we are buying.
He has an xbox one but doesnt use it often. Cycles, loves his bike and wants to get into more maintenance side of it.
Doesnt really have any hobbies. Worlds worst person to buy for.

What about new cycling shoes or clothing? New seat? Helmet? A servicing subscription?

It was his birthday last monthand he got mostly money. Hismum got him a service which has become a yearly thing. He bought himself some cycling shoes. We got him gloves for his birthday. He has not long got a new helmet and seat.

But, you have just reminded me he could do with a new top, its a base layer type one with a hood and a bit that covers his mouth. I hate the rush of washing and drying between uses.if anyone knows what one of these is called. He also got a puncture this am, which made me think about a set of tools. Not sure what kind of tools but bike fixing tools.and the correct sized pump.
Thank you. I love how helpfull this site is.

I bought my husband the Seek thermal imaging camera for iPhone from Amazon in the Black Friday sale. Couldn't usually afford to splash out on this but instead of being £300 it was about £175 or something. Still expensive but he's wanted it for ages as he's into the paranormal and these show up any spirits there fabulously, and since our house is full of them he should have a lot of fun with it :)
He guessed I got him that and I knew he would but I told him unfortunately it wasn't in the sale so was unaffordable, hopefully he believes my little white lie.
Usually I would go for a weapon of some kind, guns or swords, but he bought a new revolver recently and I bought him a samurai sword for Father's Day this year so I think he has enough for now lol I wouldn't know what else in that department to buy him anyway except perhaps another air rifle but he doesn't have anywhere to use one of those at the moment where we currently are.
I may buy him his favourite manfume, I did think of something the other day but I can't remember what it is.

Obviously when I say guns I don't mean live! Just thought I ought to clarify this before armed response descend on our doorstep

So far i have him a mi band fitness tracker. ( would have opted for a more expensive one but i figured if it gets soaked at work, no major harm done. )
Desperately looking for an idea for one more thing. We agreed 4 gifts each is all we are buying.
He has an xbox one but doesnt use it often. Cycles, loves his bike and wants to get into more maintenance side of it.

What about new cycling shoes or clothing? New seat? Helmet? A servicing subscription?

It was his birthday last monthand he got mostly money. Hismum got him a service which has become a yearly thing. He bought himself some cycling shoes. We got him gloves for his birthday. He has not long got a new helmet and seat.

But, you have just reminded me he could do with a new top, its a base layer type one with a hood and a bit that covers his mouth. I hate the rush of washing and drying between uses.if anyone knows what one of these is called. He also got a puncture this am, which made me think about a set of tools. Not sure what kind of tools but bike fixing tools.and the correct sized pump.

It may be out of your price limit but this one is £120 LINK
I can't find any other brands, but eBay/Amazon may do a cheaper version?

Wiggle have a decent kit for for £39.99 :) LINK

It may be out of your price limit but this one is £120 LINK
I can't find any other brands, but eBay/Amazon may do a cheaper version?

Wiggle have a decent kit for for £39.99 :) LINK

😂 i dont love him that much!
But the tool kit, is perfect, i think. It looks the same shade of blue as his bike. No idea what it is all used for, but looks like the kind of bits he would need. Thank you.

Hahaha! Maybe an overhead snood which can be tucked in? And you're welcome :)

My oh has his birthday on December 16th so it used to be really hard then we decided to not do presents at all which was great, then this year his been really stressed and miserable so I brought him a PS4 in the Black Friday sales and gave it to him early and then he spent all day arguing with me about crap so I might take it back and let him have nothing again :haha:

My oh has his birthday on December 16th so it used to be really hard then we decided to not do presents at all which was great, then this year his been really stressed and miserable so I brought him a PS4 in the Black Friday sales and gave it to him early and then he spent all day arguing with me about crap so I might take it back and let him have nothing again :haha:

My husband's birthday is Boxing Day of all days lol
Yeah, take it back and spend the money on yourself as an apology on his behalf lol

Hubby quit smoking about 6 months ago and vapes now. He's got one but it's aluminium and quite boring really. I've seen a green camo one I think he would love in the same model so he's getting that. He's actually said he would love to get something that is more visually appealing.

Hubby quit smoking about 6 months ago and vapes now. He's got one but it's aluminium and quite boring really. I've seen a green camo one I think he would love in the same model so he's getting that. He's actually said he would love to get something that is more visually appealing.

The Smok Procolour is fab, comes in all different colours (I have the rainbow one) and also has a lovely digital display which you can change the colour of, also lights up and changes colours when you use it. It goes up to 225W, you can alter puffs limit, voltage, watts, ohms and it displays the battery life too. It's £50 plus £20 for the two batteries for it and I think they're available in red, gold, silver, rainbow, purple, blue and green

The Smok Procolour is fab, comes in all different colours (I have the rainbow one) and also has a lovely digital display which you can change the colour of, also lights up and changes colours when you use it. It goes up to 225W, you can alter puffs limit, voltage, watts, ohms and it displays the battery life too. It's £50 plus £20 for the two batteries for it and I think they're available in red, gold, silver, rainbow, purple, blue and green

Not sure if we have that available in our shop here in NZ so I might check out Amazon. :) I'll have a look at that. Thank you. :)

Oh I don't know, I think they're American. If you look on vapeclub.com they ship worldwide I think, and I'm pretty sure they have the Smok range on their website and also loads of juices, they're quick with delivery too and have online chat help if you want to ask them if they ship to you.

These photos don't do it justice because the light is low but it's a beautiful colour

Attachments

• IMG_4671.jpg
    IMG_4671.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 11
I have nothing yet & zero ideas as to what to get him, he's so bloody hard to buy for, he's not into gaming, gadgets or anything like that, I usually get him clothes & after shave & we go out for dinner over xmas which I pay for but he has loads of clothes as my Mam buys him clothes also & he wears workwear all week so he still has good clothes with tags still on, he has a big birthday in January also so need serious inspiration for that, I'm paying for his party but still need to get him a decent present, was thinking of a night away in a hotel but he's farming & its so difficult to get away from it especially in the Spring with calving, will have to keep thinking :dohh:

I’ve made some head way and bought him-

Only the brave diesel cologne
A build your own v8 engine (hes a motor geek :haha: )
A superdry tee
A photo memory box with captioned photos

I’m going shopping tomorrow and hopefully will get him a steam gift card and look into the pc upgrades he wants.

Light Christmas for the adults in our family.

DH - Compact Mechanical Keyboard (fits desk better) - ordered, already has.
Also re-gifted the Samsung Gear watch he got me last year, because I don't use it much and he really wants it.

We got for both of us a Ninja Coffee bar, which we will start using as soon as it arrives.
And an Echo Dot, which we got on Black Friday, and we are already using.

I don't think we will have much actually on Christmas, as we've already started using all of our stuff now. Perhaps some PJ pants, socks, etc or something like that, but the big stuff we've already done.

We're boring like that this year.

So far a aftershave Nivea sensitive set and a shaver. On the lookout for bits for him currently x

I've decided that I'm going to get him a new wallet, some jeans, a top, a buddy the elf funko pop and some star wars hand warmers :haha:

Ive got him a shirt, some Ted Baker slippers (theyre tartan which i know he will love, plus theyre hilarious :haha: ), an Adidas tshirt, foo fighters cd and a beard kit with oil and shampoo and stuff. Also got him a nutella jar label with his name on saying 'mine keep off'... so i need some nutella to stick it to.

Ive got my Mam to buy him the new Wigan top and Im buying magic weekend tickets when I get paid.

I have barely any money this year so I feel crap coz I cant buy what I want but Im sure he will love what he gets xx

I’ve just ordered mine a black leather wallet that has a silver plaque inside engraved that I’ve had done from the baby. He needs a new wallet and i know he likes sentimental bits.

I’ve got my dad an iPad stand, wine and chocs.
For OH I’ve got some books he’s asked for and chocs. Not sure what else to get so may just put some money in his card if I can’t think of anything.

Finished for oh coat and other clothes, Remington barba shaver, aftershave balms & other small bits & big bottle of joop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->