What have you bought / are you buying your men?

When you say 'pretty green' and 'frightened rabbit', are these descriptions or brands? I haven't a clue

Pretty Green is the brand owned by Liam Gallagher. Frightened Rabbit is a Scottish indie rock band, so are Idlewild. We used to go to lots of gigs pre lo!!

Ohhh I see! Lol! And there's me thinking of pretty green things and frightened rabbit faces

Just ordered OH a hugo boss wallet from DD. Heres hoping it arrives in time!

My goodness Jessy, can't believe you're almost there already! Time flies

Our budget is a little tight this Christmas, so I haven't been able to buy all the things I wish I could for my DH. Here is what I did get:

:xmas16:
  • A Morrowind video game t-shirt
  • A Rick and Morty t-shirt
  • A Santa's workbench ornament
  • A tiny little gnome ornament
  • A Rick and Morty monopoly (I just ordered it this morning. I saw it on Missbb2591's list and thought it was perfect for my DH. He collects monopoly games and loves the tv show.)
  • A vintage video game mousepad
:xmas8:

In September, I started working on a quilt for him for Christmas. It does not look like that will be finished in time for Christmas though. I am a little sad about what I am able to put under the tree for my husband this year. He does so much for me; I just wish I was giving him something more special.

Well I just bought DH a set of ties and tie clips. He is hard to shop for.

Our budget is a little tight this Christmas, so I haven't been able to buy all the things I wish I could for my DH. Here is what I did get:

:xmas16:
  • A Morrowind video game t-shirt
  • A Rick and Morty t-shirt
  • A Santa's workbench ornament
  • A tiny little gnome ornament
  • A Rick and Morty monopoly (I just ordered it this morning. I saw it on Missbb2591's list and thought it was perfect for my DH. He collects monopoly games and loves the tv show.)
  • A vintage video game mousepad
:xmas8:

In September, I started working on a quilt for him for Christmas. It does not look like that will be finished in time for Christmas though. I am a little sad about what I am able to put under the tree for my husband this year. He does so much for me; I just wish I was giving him something more special.

My OH is the same with rick and morty and monopoly :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->