What have you bought / are you buying your men?

Do they do a Game of Thrones monopoly game? My husband just discovered the show and loves monopoly.
I just ordered him and EMF reader and a Ghostbusters backpack lol
Thinking of getting him a new dressing gown

DH has asked for an Xbox game (typical of him) and a signed autobiography book !

Paid more for the postage from the US to the UK than the actual book ! Oh well he will love it lol ( I was surprised how much postage was !)

Other than that he’s just getting the usual socks aftershave etc . We are spending more on the girls this year than ourselves but we are going to go out for a meal and the cinema ! X

My wife is obviously a woman but she likes "blokey" things. I've got her
- a lush dirty gift set (dirty is the name of the scent :haha: )
- a Hugo boss watch
- Hollister wave cologne
- dressing gown
- box of jelly beans
- hook a duck bath game
- a converse hoody
- Ted Baker gift set
- a new wedding ring to replace her old one which was pretty cheap
- a new jacket
- a pair of trainers

Think there's a few other bits that I've forgotten about. I bought it all a bit at a time so even those it adds up to alot I didn't really know how much I'd actually spent until I got it all out a couple of days ago lol

Oh I don't know, I think they're American. If you look on vapeclub.com they ship worldwide I think, and I'm pretty sure they have the Smok range on their website and also loads of juices, they're quick with delivery too and have online chat help if you want to ask them if they ship to you.

These photos don't do it justice because the light is low but it's a beautiful colour

OMG that looks amazing! I ended up going with this one in Camo:
https://www.hbvapour.nz/innokin-endura-t18-beginners-vaping-starter-kit/

But I did show him that one. It's not available in our local store so I didn't want to importing at this tie of the year. He likes it though so I thinking about it. :haha:

Me and hubby don't normally do gifts for each other at Xmas. We'll probably shop in the sales after and treat ourselves to something if we see anything.

Tegan's mama, Lush are amazing, I just put an order in with them for various children and relatives and of course husband. I LOVE them! And the wedding ring, that's a lovely romantic touch <3

WackyMum, it won't let me view the camouflage version but looks good! I think that's sensible, I mean their delivery is fab but this time of year could be delivered late. Amazon said they were delivering one of my husband's presents before Christmas but informed me yesterday it won't arrive until January! I'm assuming they mean before Christmas next year then ...

My list has grown. I have bought my husband:

Seek thermal imaging camera for iPhone
EMF reader
Ghostbusters backpack
Ghost hunting travel mug (keep calm and ghost hunt)
Superman dressing gown
Game of Thrones monopoly
RC helicopter

And his stocking fillers are:

Pick a stick game
Lush bath bombs
Lush solid shampoo
Lush soap
Lush tooth tabs
Lush face mask
'Don't need permit for gun' boxers
Socks

I think that's all, I didn't plan on buying some of those things but I became trigger happy online

We were going to get a new tv between us, but due to the dog costing us £200 we can't afford it.
So I've got him some new trainers and a pair of daddy pig socks that Scarlett picked up for him. If I have enough money I will buy him a new wallet also.

I got DH
- 2 pairs of funny boxers
- funny pajama bottoms
- remote organizer
- car visor organizer
- xbox live card
- call of duity ww2
- multiple device charging station
- meat sticks
- under armor socks

I think I'm finally done him. Although some of his things have yet to arrive. :dohh:

Phantom, I'm sorry but I had to laugh at 'I think I have finally done him', this is always the best Christmas present for them ;)

My OH had a small fortune spent on him down Bicester last month so he shouldn’t really be getting anything else lol.
I have ordered him some new trainers, hunter welly socks, Oreo selection box thing and some hot chilli sauces in fancy glass jars just so he’s got a bit of something to open too.

I&#8217;m pretty much done for OH he has-

A personalised wallet
A personalised key ring from the kids
A hollister hoody
A hollister shirt
A pack of hollister boxers
A pair of jeans
Superdry trainers
Malteasers selection box
Rick and morty monopoly

I&#8217;ve still got to go into game and get him a £50 steam gift card. Then next week we are both getting a £20 budget and a couple of hours to do a stocking for each other so that should be fun :dohh:

A warhammer 40k box set
Bottle of scotch
7 wonders board game

Ive bought OH

North Face jacket - he has this already
Liam Gallagher vinyl boxset
Travis vinyl
Noel Gallagher vinyl
Pretty Green track top
Pretty Green shirt
Frightened Rabbit woolly hat
Idlewild wool gloves
Idlewild CD
Feeder CD
Liam G CD

Doesnt look like much but I feel Ive spent a small fortune! Can you tell he likes Liam G!!?!

When you say 'pretty green' and 'frightened rabbit', are these descriptions or brands? I haven't a clue

When you say 'pretty green' and 'frightened rabbit', are these descriptions or brands? I haven't a clue

Pretty Green is the brand owned by Liam Gallagher. Frightened Rabbit is a Scottish indie rock band, so are Idlewild. We used to go to lots of gigs pre lo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->