What have you bought today?

Not for Christmas but for the colder weather....
Got the girls two jumpers and three pairs of leggings in H&M. (Though my youngest will probably still insist on wearing her shorts)

smooshmushfoodfact__57152.1543777278.jpg

Pikmi-Pops-DoughMis-Series-Surprise-Pack-1.jpg

3x3-cube-rubiks-and-stand-amended.jpg

Ordered a dart board for DH

DS has given me a few ideas for his birthday which none include playmobil ](*,)next year I’m getting DS a week before #-o

My kids would love that mushy food factory. They can't resist anything like that!

I’ve been feeling sick all day so spent the day browsing online to cheer myself up lol!
ordered Matilda book for DD1 and some aftershave for DH x

I hate it :-( I’m feeling so lonely but with everything that’s going on in the world I feel guilty for feeling like this. Anyway I don’t want to put a downer on the Christmas posts.

2 days until payday so I’m hoping to finish my DD (5) then I can sort DS’s birthday x

I hate it :-( I’m feeling so lonely but with everything that’s going on in the world I feel guilty for feeling like this. Anyway I don’t want to put a downer on the Christmas posts.

2 days until payday so I’m hoping to finish my DD (5) then I can sort DS’s birthday x

Don't feel guilty. I think what's going on in the world at the moment makes anxiety even worse. :hugs:
You're not putting a downer on anything <3

I’ve been put back on medication so I’m hoping that will help, just trying to throw myself into Christmas to distract myself x

phantom that Christmas songs book looks really good.

Monkee I hope the meds help, and please know that your feelings are valid. There may always be something worse going on in the world but that doesn't mean you're not entitled to feel however you're feeling at that time. You matter too.

Thanks Hun, I don’t feel like I matter but I appreciate you supporting me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->