What have you bought today?

motherofboys

Reaction score
I always enjoy this thread and find it useful for ideas.
I've not bought anything today myself, but thought I'd get us started :haha: so the last thing I bought was a Leonard (TBBT) Funko

I didn't buy today but yesterday I purchased the following:

DS
- Nintendo Switch (this will be joint Christmas & Birthday)
- Camo print fleece onsie
- Camo design 1st watch

Me too! I got a few bits out and was showing DH today and I get so excited just looking at them all

This week I’ve bought:

Kindi Kids - Shiver and Shake Rainbow Kate
Kindi Kids - Mystabella
Kindi Kids - Donatina Princess
Kindi Kids - Ambulance
Kindi Kids - Dr Cindy Pops
Kindi Kids - Doctors Kit
Bubble Squad
Hair Curling Wand

I'm not a fan of our home bargains (probably the experience of queing in the rain during lockdown for over an hour to be disappointed) however I went back again yesterday and they had loads of Christmas bits out. Not got the ££ right now but I may go back in a couple of weeks when I have a day off. :)

This year has knocked me and affected my MH :( Christmas shopping is keeping me busy.

This year has knocked me and affected my MH :( Christmas shopping is keeping me busy.

Hope you feel better soon. Last year we had lots going on and planning for a happy Christmas helped loads x

This year has been so hard hasn't it? Christmas is that bright spot everyone is looking to make the most of I think.

Yeah that’s why I’m trying to throw myself into it. I suffer with anxiety and depression :( and focusing on xmas and making it the best day I can is helping me x

Hope you feel better soon @monkee12 . Christmas sure is a good distraction from this horrible year.

Haven’t bought anything today but the last thing I got was a playmobil helicopter for Noah :). His bday is also Christmas Eve so have the double whammy of having to do both at the same time. Though mostly done present wise for both :blush:

I bought a Mario tshirt and a pokemon tshirt from asda for my 5 year old. And some pj's.
I also got 2 Tottenham tshirts and a pair of Tottenham jogging bottoms from amazon for my 9 year old. Oh and a Tottenham beach towel!

Today’s buys
Minecraft pjs for H
Stranger things slippers for M
Stranger things bunting for M (for stocking filler)
All from primark

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"