What have you bought today?

It’s the ma I’m thing I know my son likes lol! Just off to get the dancing sloth lol

We've got tons of them so wasn't going to get any more but he has mentioned it a couple of times. Yay for dancing sloth

Today’s purchases:

The Gingerbread Man book
Pokemon Annual
LOL Car Pool Coupe
Minecraft Dungeons Redstone
Fifi The Flossing Sloth
XBOX Headset
Nerf Elite Shockwave
Minecraft Shield
Nerf Pro
The Billy Goats Gruff book
Monster Teddy
Super Soaker

I think there is a couple of little bits I’m forgetting but they are only small stocking bits. I started getting a little tired (I have health problems so I can’t walk as much as I used to) x

Great buys!

I purchased a few bits from hype in the sale for oldest for holiday next year (well hopefully) but might put them in with his Christmas bits
Got sliders, a Mickey Mouse t shirt and a toy story t shirt

Bought for my 10 year old DS:
Nintendo Switch Overwatch
Nintendo Switch Spongebob
Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom
Nintendo Switch Tetris plus 12 month online subscription
Turtle Beach headphones for Nintendo Switch

Going to buy him a Mario Chess Set and he is done apart from Stocking fillers.
Also preordered a Xbox series X for my 13 year old DS, its something he wants but he hasn't asked for it as he knows its expensive, with the way things have been I thought I would surprise him, can't wait to see his face Christmas Day.

Last edited:
I’m hoping my DS will like it, the other one is for my DD, the new book comes out on the 10th which I have preordered.

I'm sure he'll love it, we have almost the full series so I was excited to find a pirates one

Fingers crossed,

well I’ve been messed around twice with the pirate ship ](*,)why do people have to be such time wasters

I ordered the Glee Boxset last night and it’s due delivery today. Fab device from Zavvi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->