• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What have you bought today?

OMG I always say that too and that it calls to me saying eat me, eat me! and my OH refuses to believe it! :haha:

I’m glad a few of us are on the same page with eating Christmas treats haha!

Oh if only it was just Christmas treats! lol

Happyland construction set & happyland rocket for Niko.
Preston playz hoodies x2 and tshirt for Rio.

Went ahead and ordered some of the waitlist items since they went a tiny bit on sale.

Also bought myself an early Christmas present (all in one vacuum and steam mop) because I am so tired of the sweeping then swiffer dusting then swiffer wet jet situation just for the floors to be dirty the next day

Bought DS some protective gear since black friday deal and hoping I can convince someone to get him that scooter haha

Got a couple more bits today;
Cookie swirl c (youtuber) Barbie doll for my youngest.
LOL duvet and Mandalorian duvet for son and youngest
Star Wars car and hot wheels car for my sons stocking
Chocolate Santa’s for the North Pole breakfast on Dec 1st

Got a couple more bits today;
Cookie swirl c (youtuber) Barbie doll for my youngest.
LOL duvet and Mandalorian duvet for son and youngest
Star Wars car and hot wheels car for my sons stocking
Chocolate Santa’s for the North Pole breakfast on Dec 1st
My DD (5) is obsessed with Cookie Swirl C but I can never find them over in the UK..

I love coming on here because I learn so much about girls :haha:
I’d be in big trouble if I had a girl, I have no clue!

Got some Christmas crackers in Sainsbury's. They have a little game on we can all okay :)

Also saw a lovely garland for £18. Will need to persuade DH

I spent a fortune getting the cookieswirlc Barbie for DD1 last year, had a friend in the US post it over for me! DD said she mostly does gaming videos now which she isn't very interested in :( I think cos of YouTube demonetising videos that are aimed at kids like toy unboxing etc.

Ds1 just asked me for a ps4 game, and as he's only actually asked for 1 other thing this year I went ahead and bought it.

I've ordered 'just dance 2021' family gift, the girls have had it every year since it was released.

I was going to get it last year for ds3 but none of us really follow modern music and I wasn't sure how much use they'd get if there weren't many older songs on there

Bubble Trouble doll and Mealtime Magic Mia doll (I'm so excited to play with this doll :blush:) for dd1. Smooshy mooshy set for ds. And a blind box for the kitties. And boxers for DH which are surprisingly hard to find when you're only shopping online.

51kaWy2euVL._AC_SY400_.jpg 41SCYGnlYtL._AC_SY400_.jpg 51-bPLtABML._AC_SY400_.jpg 51Wx0H18Z7L._AC_SY400_.jpg 914uPv0oCIL._AC_UY580_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->