What have you bought today?

I'm just waiting for deliveries and need to get the food in and thats it. I do need to send my secret santa from another group though

Chilli sauce gift sets from south Devon chilli farm, for my partner and my sister who both love extreme spice!
I actually bought these yesterday not today but never mind :haha:

I’ve not bought anything today but I’m selling my husband if anyone wants him - he is the Christmas Grinch :xmas11:

Picked up a few bits on my weekly shop. I will probably start getting more in over the next week or so.

Also got a card holder for the girls Christmas cards (assuming they get some) x

DDs giant Unicorn came just before I left to pick them up. Phew! It's huge. Glad I'm not wrapping it (Santa gifts aren't wrapped)

Just bought the boys' chromebooks with a good repayment plan. Getting them was harder than I thought it would be as our first choice was sold out everywhere. But I am glad this is out of the way and I hope they will be a good choice.

Urgh Grinchy husband's are annoying. Mine is a Grinch before December, then come December he gets into it.

The new toy mini brands look pretty neat. I got one for each of the older kids. And D's asked Santa for a stuffed puppy.

Screenshot_20201125-130905~2.png Screenshot_20201125-130650~2.png Screenshot_20201125-130955~2.png

I also got:
- a cardi for MIL
- sheepskin flipflops for BFF
- Hello Neighbor 2 for Sebby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14