What have you bought today?

I need to back away from the online shopping :haha: ordered DD red hair bow and glittery bag & Christmas hair bobbles from H&M and also DS a green bobble hat from H&M (tbf it was 20% off for members)
Saaaame, I just keep going and looking at online stores constantly

It's a nightmare :wacko: but I am bored so I shop :haha: :xmas12::xmas20::xmas17:

That's what I'm like :haha: bored so I start shopping. I was going to say being stuck in doesn't help but the only place I would go is to the shops anyway haha

I'm the same. There is hardly anything left on my list (waiting until I get paid) but I find myself constantly looking for something else.

I finished work early today and rather than go look round the shops I drove straight to school and watched real housewives :-D

Yeah I am like that too. I am still looking for a few ideas and while I look I find a dozen other things that I want to buy but that aren't for the people I need presents for! :dohh:

Bought a string of battery star lights for around the canvas photo of the children, put then straight up.

It’s crazy how it’s only the end of November and the xmas decorations aisle have been reduced already !

It’s crazy how it’s only the end of November and the xmas decorations aisle have been reduced already !

I bet there is not much left. We saw some lovely ornament displays back before halloween. We said we would wait and been out of stock since! Gutted!

I'm hopefully buying a new garland for my fireplace tomorrow from a florist friend x

It's artificial but looks beautiful. I also liked one from Sainsbury's but rather give her the money as a small family business (plus we're not buying a tree this year). I'm actually quite excited ha ha

I bought ds2 fifa 21 :oops: I need my bank card confiscated :xmas13: I managed to resist more playmobil for ds3 and ds4 though so I'm calling it a win. I'm not buying anything else now as I'm getting impatient that everything is taking longer for delivery.

I know, I'm terrible :xmas20: I cant help it when it comes to Christmas.

I bought ds2 fifa 21 :oops: I need my bank card confiscated :xmas13: I managed to resist more playmobil for ds3 and ds4 though so I'm calling it a win. I'm not buying anything else now as I'm getting impatient that everything is taking longer for delivery.
Christmas Eve cannot come soon enough for you haha !!

Today I got DD1
Fur real walking dog with lead

Also got 6 chocolate reindeers from Aldi on offer to £39p from £85p!

BB7D8BFF-1E3A-48D3-964E-394A6721AD86.jpeg

I bet there is not much left. We saw some lovely ornament displays back before halloween. We said we would wait and been out of stock since! Gutted!

I'm hopefully buying a new garland for my fireplace tomorrow from a florist friend x
Sounds lovely !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->