What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just ordered an art caddy, sensory ball and a couple of puzzles from mothercare.

Just ordered a that's not my book for nephew was £5.99 down to 3.46 FREE with voucher
And for LO playskool superheroes figures spiderman and rhino was £7.99 down to £3.34 FREE with voucher

Xx

Ordered Wall-E, Robin Hood and Aristocats today for my friend. She's finished now :) (Disney obsessed) x

today ive bought a nintendo ds, a fireman sam ds game, fireman sam flannel, toothbrushes and toothpaste, and a fireman sam fire station..
can you tell ive got a fireman sam crazy 4 yo..
im on the lookout for fireman sam bundles, house playsets etc.. dont mind them being second hand as long as all the bits are there and their in good condition.. if anyone has any or knows of anyone who does.. feel free to point them in my direction.. its all hes asked for and its so expensive to buy it all seperate as their at least 20 pound each and hes looking for at least 5 or 6, with that a new bike, new tv, ds and everything else hes having i basically cant afford them brand new this year :( xx

today ive bought a nintendo ds, a fireman sam ds game, fireman sam flannel, toothbrushes and toothpaste, and a fireman sam fire station..
im on the lookout for fireman sam bundles, house playsets etc.. dont mind them being second hand as long as all the bits are there and their in good condition.. if anyone has any or knows of anyone who does.. feel free to point them in my direction.. its all hes asked for and its so expensive to buy it all seperate as their at least 20 pound each and hes looking for at least 5 or 6, with that a new bike, new tv, ds and everything else hes having i basically cant afford them brand new this year :( xx

Do you not have any car boots close by? There is always FS things at ours x

Ive just ordered some christmassy washi tape :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/KJ2703/PhotoGrid_1404384685073.jpg

What's Washi tape?
All my orders have arrived now. No more shopping for me until I've got the rest of madams school stuff! X

Its basically japanese tape, kind of like smooth masking tape. Slightly see-through and peelable.
I've been thinking of using plain giftwrap (maybe brown, like packing paper) this year so the tape will just add a bit of festiveness!
Bloomin addictive though I ordered a couple of non-christmassy ones JUST IN CASE I needed to decorate any envelopes/books/my mirror any time soon :haha:

Ebay! Red one is 99p for 10 metres, penguins are same price for I think 6m.
I'll find the seller hang on.....

The seller is lycheebuy

Penguins here: https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251544955827&alt=web*

Red is here: https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251542210865&alt=web*

I should add its 15mm wide so not as wide as full size rolls of sellotape xx

The seller is lycheebuy

Penguins here: https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251544955827&alt=web*

Red is here: https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251542210865&alt=web*

I should add its 15mm wide so not as wide as full size rolls of sellotape xx

Thank you x

Feel like I haven't stopped today!

ballapalooza
sophie giraffe musical ball
sophie giraffe rattle
sophie giraffe cubes
Clemmy soft blocks
lamaze giraffe
bright starts giraffe teething set :)

somehow I have ended up with a giraffe collection haha

Do you not have any car boots close by? There is always FS things at ours x

omg i cant believe i didnt even thing of a car boot.. will call to one next weekend when im off work.. theres a few bundles ending on ebay so watching those too.. thank you xx

Bought in the past few days

Joe
Planes onsie from Tesco £5 instead of £10
Frozen Olaf take apart figure

Jacob
Adventure time Jake T Shirt
adventure time 20 inch Finn figure

Just been to toys r us to have a look at the electric cars but ended up coming home with an imaginext batman thing and hot wheels apptivity paid with a £10 love2shop voucher so... Free!! As usual ha x

Feel like I haven't stopped today!

ballapalooza
sophie giraffe musical ball
sophie giraffe rattle
sophie giraffe cubes
Clemmy soft blocks
lamaze giraffe
bright starts giraffe teething set :)

somehow I have ended up with a giraffe collection haha

I was gonna ask if you liked giraffes! :haha:

We went to the elc sale today. Got the happy land fire station, a card game, a happy land tow car, and two learning games all for £21.50, we added up the original prices was suppose to be £48 together :thumbup: well chuffed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->