What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://i62.tinypic.com/x6fns2.jpg
From sainsburys sale!
The jeep set is for my nephew and the bus, recycle truck, dino helicopter set andmechanic train im taking back :)

How comes your returning some? :flower:

Ordered from Amazon today as some prices had dropped on things I'd been watching in my wish list:

Pillow Pets Dream Lites - Rainbow Unicorn 11" (DD1)
Pillow Pets Dream Lites - Playful Penguin 11" (DD2)
Disney Frozen Sparkle Kristoff Doll (DD2)
Taylor Swift 2015 Calendar (DD1)

Who knows what the UPS guy must think of all the Amazon packages we get. :haha:

And picked up some decorate your own purse kits on 50% off clearance at Kmart last night: one each, Rapunzel and Barbie. Can't decide who to give which to though.

4 dvds in the amazon 4 dvds for £10 deal
£15 fatface voucher for Mils bf
Ds1 helmet for his bike
Minion case for ds1 samsung tablet

https://i62.tinypic.com/x6fns2.jpg
From sainsburys sale!
The jeep set is for my nephew and the bus, recycle truck, dino helicopter set andmechanic train im taking back :)

How comes your returning some? :flower:

feel a bit meh at what i spent lol considering its not even branded stuff (bar the jcb's and the transformer which i'm happy with)! im returning the the things i think wont be played with or seem a bit rubbish lol! the bus i can see sitting at the bottem of the toy box and never having batteries lol1

Ordered the jolly christmas postman and 3 books of quentin blake illustrated books (cant remember what theyre called!)
A spiderman diecast car
A musical plush snowman (ramond briggs 'the snowman')
And wreck it ralph and 101 dalmations :D

I looked at the transformers too but was disappointed that they don't transform. My little boy would still love it though so I might go back :)

Today I got -
My little pony figure
My little pony blind bag
TMNT battleshell figures x 2
Octonauts Octopod Speed Launcher and 2 extra mini Octopods (might return this though)
2 x Nerf guns and bullets
Hot wheels cars

I've ordered a dinosaur colouring book, dinosaur temporary tattoos, walking with dinosaurs DVD and the land before time DVD. Was going to pick up a few stocking fillers today but had little eyes with me!

I looked at the transformers too but was disappointed that they don't transform. My little boy would still love it though so I might go back :)

yeah they dont transform but it still looked a bargain for the size i thought.I think my LO will still love it

yeah they dont transform but it still looked a bargain for the size i thought.I think my LO will still love it

I am going to go back tomorrow to look again :)

I've just brought the big thorntons snowman chocolate from asda for LO for ontop of his pile
and a nandos giftcard for hubby x

^^ Savannah I keep meaning to say I love you new avatar picture

I went to Sainsburys (opps as I am suppose to be finished)

Only actually spent £8.82 on toys though after discounts and vouchers so not going to break the bank - will just have to live through DH moaning.

Got:
Mechanic Plane - extra main gift
Peppa Pig Puzzles - extra main gift

Peppa Pig Snap cards - Stocking
2 x sainsburys matchbox construction cars - Stocking

Just going to give now

5 x sainsburys own matchbox emergency cars
2 x sainsburys own matchbox playsets

Went to Sainsburys got

2 packs of emergency vehicles £2.49 each
Spider-Man figure £7.49
Pots and pans £1.90
Two pony sets with bobbles and clips £1.49 each (for friends little girls)
Fisher price seahorse not for Xmas for baby was £8.90 but when I scanned it was only £5.10 bargain!!!

Done a lot of shopping today! Got the Little People Disney Princess Garden Party from Argos (great buy for £19.99, it's bigger than I expected!). Angry Birds Colour & Copy Book, Angry Birds Activity Book, Star Wars Activity Book, Star Wars chocolates, Peppa Pig chocolates, flash cards, lots of sweets and glass jars for said sweets.

Just bought my Mam some bona china mugs from HOF sale £2.40 each :) xx

Yesterday I hit sainsburys toys sale and today tesco half price giftsets. Hmmm what to do tomorrow ladies??? :flower:

Orchard toys alphabet lotto game

Orchard toys shopping list game

Took stuff back to sainsburys today and got a shopping basket and couple of stocking fillers, feel better now haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"