What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some princess hair bobbles for DD1 that arrived today (ariel, sofia, elsa, rapunzel).

Anna animator doll (niece)

Singing elsa (sister 1)

Singing anna (sister 2)

Ordered wreck it ralph and frozen dvd on the two for £13 on amazon x

Had to go back to Sainsbury's last night for cat food and a Thomas Puzzle and Disney Cars car accidentally fell into my shopping basket. :shrug:

First picture I've been able to take, everything else is tucked away. I might get it out tomorrow whilst Rio is at his dad's and do a stash pic.

Here's what I brought today, I only needed a heat bulb for my chuckwalla lol!

Comfy pyjamas from primark for me, frozen top and shoes for Rio.
Melissa and doug wooden sandwich making set and lacing beads.
Make your own tea lights, candles and teddy bear stocking fillers for my 7 year old sister.
Silly hands and moon dough stocking fillers for my 3 year old brother.
That's not my piglet for Rio, the only thing worth buying that was left in my local sainsburys toy sale!
And I've ordered 100pc pink mega blocks for my niece and a talking counting Cookie Monster for Rio, will collect those next week :)

Expensive bulb!!!

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/F5BEDC80-7297-4218-8A14-5968B48480B9_zpslwfapa1l.jpg

Disney infinity marvel starter pack

MIL just text me whilst she's at the sainsburys sale she's brought LO the wheelie motorbike and the big transformer. Not to mention all the other stuff she's already got him! Haha xx

MIL just text me whilst she's at the sainsburys sale she's brought LO the wheelie motorbike and the big transformer. Not to mention all the other stuff she's already got him! Haha xx

Got to love the mum in laws for being nearly as bad as us! Haha

I said I was definitely done but couldn't pass up the kiddizoom camera and case from boots today. Think two and half is a little young (I say that but he had a tonne of fun taking selfies with my phone earlier) so will probably keep for his birthday in July. Knowing me though he'll more than likely get it at Christmas :dohh:

I also ordered the Sophie the giraffe from Amazon for my insomniac teething baby so she'll get that the second it gets here! x

I've got LO the kidizoom for Xmas too I reckon he'll love it! He always takes pics on the ipad. There is some awful ones of me on there and loads of his nose, eyes, the floor etc haha.
Omg I know, MIL literally buys him as much as I do! Xx

Aww lol! Same here. He's a great age for it too, he's a year older than mine? I really don't think mine will understand the buttons so will see where he's at at 3, no point if he's not there yet.

Have you got a memory card? I've heard the memory isn't great so I'll see what's compatible when it gets here I think. I'm so excited about the camera you'd think it was mine haha xx

I got my daughter the kiddizoom camera last year she adores it (shes 3).

May of just ordered the toot animal track, a set of three animals and another bit that goes with :dohh:

I also ordered the kiddizoom camera and case for LO.
Melissa and doug alphabet peg puzzle
Melissa and doug shape sorter
Santa needs a wee christmas book
Cut and play baguette ELC
Cut and play birthday cake ELC

Reserved a box of duplo from the argos toy sale for the duplo/lego table I'm making :)

Bought some frozen stocking filler bits for DD1; colouring book, moneybox, nail varnish and choc lollypops.

Then some reeses pieces and vanilla wafers for the sweet hamper i am making for my sister.

Halloween Yankee candle, Liz Earle skincare collection.
Both for me, oops.

Just ordered DD1 a rapunzel dress, elsa gloves and tiara to go with her dress and 3 personalised xmas decs for each of the girls.
Also got their xmas eve book (alfies christmas) and xmas eve dvd (mickeys once upon a xmas).

Just bought to ordered the elsa dress from disney store and a rapunzel animator doll :)

Phew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back