What have you brought/ordered today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the kids shopping today at 5am as dd woke me up and i couldn't get back to sleep. I got ds some duplo, two hairy mclary books, whatever next book, melissa and doug magnetic letters, melissa and doug cutting food, some thomas and the gruffalo jigsaws and thomas and gruffalo memory games, some dry wipe pens, and hungry hungry hipos game. Got dd two thats not my books, an animal jigsaw, some chunky crayons and a bath toy. Seems like a random but but was the last few bits on my list.

I've bought some trainers, a fleece, a tshirt, some socks and a snood plus an Elsa costume, a door stop and some glitzi globes. And it's only 7.05 :rofl:

Mummy may you make me laugh :rofl: can't go a day without shopping hahahaha! Would love to see your stash pic xx

I will get it all out later lol! Need to write down what I've got! Xx

Just ordered an elsa dress and elsa snow glow doll for DD1 but my mum is paying for them!

bought a load of surprise eggs for the DC egg box, wrapping paper from M+S which was free as I have a voucher :)

Just bought a tonne of decorations from the range. I'm loving that shop just now. Mum in law got lo the imaginext monsters inc playset as he wouldn't stop playing with it. He has her wrapped around his little finger that one!

Just been to smyths and toys r us and bought

Toy story REX
Spider-Man figure
Toystory mini figures
Playmobil police boat
Tmnt sticky thing

Ordered online
Playmobil police car

Just ordered DD2 and DD3 main presents the toot toot animals safari and tree house. Then a mickey mouse annual for DD2 and a frozen one for DD1.

Today I got some stocking fillers :)
Octonaut figures - inkling and the seahorse
Cars Mater Tow Truck
Frozen sparkle lip balm
Frozen Bubbles
Spiderman Bubbles
Toblerone for DH

Plus
Olaf long sleeved top for DS
Christmas hair bobbles for DD

Finally got the ikea kitchen today so DD is now complete (until I see something on sale that she absolutely needs!).

Got an Elvis book set for my aunt. From asda. Where she works. :nope: :dohh:

IMG_38072560792709.jpg

Went to sainsburys and got most of my little boys presents in one go. He's mad for any sort of vehicles :) spent £46 thought that was fab considering the tirtle alone was £10!!

Today I got:

This advent calendar for the boys to share
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Melissa-Do...8-1&keywords=melissa+and+doug+advent+calendar

I shouldn't have got it really because William has a Playmobil one and Thomas will have a chocolate one but it is so cute.
I also got a Buffalo Bills baseball cap for my brother and an X Files Christmas tree decoration for me :happydance:

Body shop order (gifts for my best friend and OH)
DD1's birthday and xmas dresses from Debenhams and Next
Belle dress for DD1 from Tesco
Also reserved the FP tea trolley walker (so cute!) for DD2 from Argos :)

Just got this kit from Amazon.com to make LO a stocking.

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71Im8P%2BMpNL._SX425_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79