What have you eaten today?

Babybug

Reaction score
So after reading about how to get on top of the nausea and feel human today I have decided to try the gollowing tips and so far so good Im so pleased just hope it keeps working.
1. Nibble something salth
2. Eat as soon as you wake up then regularly during the day.
3. Eat protein.
4. Eat vit b 6 ( tuna and chicken have loads)

I had wholmeal toast with jam as soon as I got up.
Tuna and cottage cheese ( protein) and salty crackers with dome cucumber for lunch.
Fresh waffel.
Musli with honey and milk.
For dinner im going to have pasta and garlic bread maby with cheese and salad I cant face the bolognaise the others are having as Im off red meat.
For supper I will have yogurt and more crackers.
I have nibbled on crackers all day too.

I us6ally eat big lunch and dinner anc not many snacks if any so this is a big change for me but seems to be helping .

What have you had and how do you feel

I haven't had nausea so much as crazy hunger followed by a stomach ache, which goes away when the crazy hunger starts again
I have eaten a protein bar, some jelly beans (I love em lately), a bite of a buttery cookie that was so good but all I had left :( heartbreaking my coworker is an excellent baker. Hm... some coffee, can't live without it. OH and Cheezits, which are the only thing I can eat without suffering a stomach ache.
I'm a little different than most. I have had gastric bypass so sometimes things make me sick because of that and other times it's normal PG sickness. Fun Fun.
Oh and its only 10:30 am here :)

Omg I seriously cant even eat much thought of food makes me want to puke so today all ive had is a glass of vimto juice and half a packet of sensations sweet chili crisps plus a nibble of chocolate. Will attempt to eat proper food later but this is mostly what my days have been like for the past couple of weeks

No MS for me yet thank god but I fear its around the corner!!

I ate a bowl of fruit loops for breakfast (craving lol) and now I am completely starved like I feel sick I am so hungry lol... almost lunch break, I am thinking chicken fingers oops!

Cottage cheese & fruit this morning. Decaf coffee & decaf herbal tea.
Snack: Peanut butter & gluten free walnut bread. (I get all bloated and tummy sick with wheat bread).
Salad & tuna for lunch with yoghurt an hour after.
Chicken with spinach & sharp cheddar cheese & roast veggies for dinner with some dark chocolate afterwards. Baby needs protein to grow and too many carby foods (bread/pasta/rice/cereal) make me have sugar highs & lows making ms way worse for me.

Well, its only 9:12am for me....so I've had one Pop Tart (I'll eat the other one tomorrow) and a cup of coffee. lol

In about an hour I'll probably have some honeydew melon, and then have lunch around 1-2pm. Probably more honeydew melon as an afternoon snack, and no idea what we're having for dinner. lol :)

Your dinner sounds AMAZING to me right now! Today i've only had a bowl of cereal, ive got a pie and chips in the oven right now xx

not a lot to be honest ive had jam on toast for brekkie and scrambled egg on toast for lunch and im being naughty and having kfc for dinner but purely because we need to go shopping so tomorrow I will be stocking up on veg and fruit as ive gone completely off sweet things and I have a major sweet tooth!!!!!

Coffee (1/3 regular, 2/3 decaf) with coconut oil and Half & Half

Plain greek yogurt with blueberries, raspberries, and gluten free granola

Today is the first day that I have felt maybe just a little queasy...?

Your dinner sounds AMAZING to me right now! Today i've only had a bowl of cereal, ive got a pie and chips in the oven right now xx
I ❤️pies, used to live in New Zealand where Georgie Pie was my FAV! The chicken recipe is really yummy, it's a pinterest catch of mine. I put the heat up a little higher to speed up the cook time.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/149041068892240285/

image.jpg

i've had toast, a ham sandwhich, a banana, and two bowls of beef stew (woops haha) and now resisting the urge to stuff my face with chocolte because i always get the munchies now after tea time!

I've had marmite on toast & decaf tea, some galaxy counters, a pizza at pizza express, blueberries & some sweets and then a big bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes & more decaf tea!

When I felt sick, eating regularly really helped me. I felt sick every few hours if I didn't eat x

I eat a bowl of cereal right when I wake up but it doesn't always work right because I get up to pee so many times before I actually get up for the day. I had a glass of juice a few hours before I woke up. Today I was feeling bad hunger pains when I woke up so I ate half a bowl of raisin bran... Then threw it up. Then drank water for a few hours, and had a preggie pop. After my stomach calmed down I had half a bagel and cream cheese. Then OH brought me chicken noodle soup without me asking so that was nice. :) I dunno what else I'll eat because I'm still feeling like maybe I'm going to throw everything up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->