What have you got your oh and what would you like

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
Everyone keeps asking what I would like and I just don't know lol so stuck for oh to its his bday jan aswell x

haha we have just had ohs birthday too :/

he has so far
daddy pig pjs
jack daniels honey whiskey
lynx set
socks
boxers
mint match makers
this is his stocking so he will have a main gift too just dont know what yet

i want some opium black its amazing!!!

OH is getting a GoPro 4. I am still not sure what I would like..X

Hubby wants the new apple tv, but not sure the budget will stretch that far, as we just sold our house so will (hopefully) be moving in the new year. Other than that he's just got a few dvds on his list.

I am hoping for a charm for my pandora bracelet and some nice new crochet hooks.

We also both have birthdays in january, so need to budget for those, too!

I've asked DH for a new tarot deck, slippers and adult coloring books.

From me DH is getting a t-shirt, back pillow with arm rests for reading in bed, new Star Wars book and a really nice bottle of whiskey, maybe a video game if I can decide on one and it fits into the budget. Other than the pillow he hasn't asked for anything in particular (at least not something that's in budget...an Xbox One? Would be nice but I definitely can't swing that this year.) Men are always really hard for me to shop for...I feel like I get him the same things every year.

I really can't see OH and I getting each other much this year as things are quite tight financially and we want to make sure we can get our son things. I have resorted to making handmade gifts (fortunately I'm very crafty) for family but can't do that for OH as he is always in the house and would be difficult to make it secretly (plus, not too sure he'd be really interested in that sort of thing anyway lol).

I'm thinking I'll get him some nice slippers, pj bottoms, some nice aftershave if I can fit it into my very small budget and some sweeties or something.

As for me, I am pretty spoilt still by my parents so I really dont ask for much from him although he always manages to surprise me.

I have gotten my oh

Jumper
T shirt
Boxer shorts
Amazon fire table

So far I know he has gotten me pink converse.

I know OH has got me a bag and purse from River Island as I asked for them. Not sure what else. He totally spoils me though.

I've got him personalised adidas football boots, some pyjamas, books, dvds etc.

OH has got a warhammer model, a few books, a set of whiskey with a hip flask, and I need to pick him up some t shirts x

Ive got him a Superdry hoodie, Pretty Green jacket, a woolly hat, pj bottoms, some vinyl and CDs. Got a Lego Duplo superhero set & a Peter Rabbit Daddy book from lo. Also got a photo book made up of photos of his Dad and his Grandad as they both passed away over the last year and a half.
I know hes got me Boden pj bottoms & shorts. Ive asked for a Paper Panda mug. Not sure what else he will get me.

2 hoodies, and picking him up boot liners this weekend when I'm out shopping as he asked for them. May pay a deposit for a tattoo for him too while out if I can afford it. Money is getting tight!

I got hubby a Xbox One Elite NHL 16 bundle and he'll get a stocking as well but that is all he's getting.

For me, I would love for him to get me some new Adult Coloring books and some more markers. Or give me a gift card to Amazon.

DH I have got him a signed photo of a football player, a football ps3 game, another controller, a set of smellies, nuts and chocolate, a hoodie.... I think thats it, I can't remember without getting my lists out LOL
I know it sounds boring but I would really like a nice pen and writing paper haha

I got OH
A roulette shot drinking game
A white ice watch without the "ice" brand name 😂 Haha, we're both not bothered about brand names.
A bottle of paco rabanne
A pair of Chelsea socks lol

I'd like a nice bottle of perfume

I got OH: super Mario chess set, PS vita game, books, mug, old spice, earphones, sleep mask, chocs, daddy pig boxers and Christmas socks. Flynn has got him a personalised picture frame.

OH is paying for a 4d scan so I'm not expecting much else. I know he's got HP socks, lush bath bombs and chocs. I'm hoping for some adult colouring books (HP one in particular) x

Everyone keeps asking what I would like and I just don't know lol so stuck for oh to its his bday jan aswell x

DH also has a Jan birthday (the second!). We are kind of broke but we end up neglecting each other every year to save money, so we are making an effort this year.

I am buying him fancy underwear, some pj pants, a book and some candy he loves.

It fits with my 4 gift plan for us, something he wants (candy), something he needs (underwear), something to wear (pj pants) and something to read. I follow the same thing for the kids, or at least try. The kids have few unmet "needs" though.

For my DH i have got him;
A new jacket
Some pj bottoms
A funko pop Severes Snape figure
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy ultimate edition book
Fallout bundle for the PC
And i still need to get him Stephen King Finders Keepers book.

All i want is Jurassic World Lego game for the 3DS lol, DH keeps saying he wants to buy me a new ph or tablet, but i am honestly happy with what i have!!

Ive got my OH:

Leather Jacket (for the motor Cycle)
Some Work Clothes
A Razor

What I would like is:

A new pair of Boots
Some Snow pants
Some Spa time
A turkey pan :)

:xmas13: I totally read that wrong dizzy and thought you meant J would like some spa time. I thought to myself "he doesn't strike me as the type to want to go to the spa" and then I noticed it was your wish list :xmas13:

I paid $300 for OH's tattoo yesterday :)

So far I have got OH

Trail trainers
Running top
Running jacket
Running bottoms
Aftershave
6 smelly sets
jimjams
slippers
money

I havent said what I want as there really isnt anything I can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->