What have you got your oh and what would you like

DH has had some aftershave, a molton brown deodrant and shower gel set, loreal face stuff, football top then a stocking that has useful stuff in like a wallet ninja, cufflinks, touch screen gloves, a fancy pen with built in gadgets for work, jelly beans etc and a few other bits.
Id really like the new Gwen Stefani Urban Decay palette or some pjs x

Armani watch
Nike air max trainers
Beef jerky packs
Spicy nuts
Plectrums for his guitar
A guns n roses book
A beanie hat
Wallet ninja
Some smellies

I've got/getting him:
Lego Jurassic World for PS4
A big box frame with pegs for holding photos (he uses an old Polaroid and has nowhere to display the photos)
A cushion of my face :haha:
Bottle of single malt
Birds of prey experience day (not random he totally loves them)
Socks/soap/chocolate etc for stocking

He's got me Adele tickets and a tub of Baconnaise, that I know of. Nothing will top that so I won't even bother! :haha:

It's his birthday in early Jan and I'll be getting a VR headset and probably the Dr Who Radio Times posters.

OH is getting his new ink tonight! :D I'm so excited to see it.

Finnegans wake, folio society (book he wanted)
A celtic wool cardigan
Jamie Oliver's super food recipe book
Pjs
Slippers
Socks

I've asked for a storksak changing bag and some new make up brushes.

I asked for these:

https://www.next.co.uk/g72292s4#651861
https://www.next.co.uk/x6d3270s12#901080x56

Which I know he has got because I've seen them in the car, I have also asked for some lush bits.

I know he is doing me a stocking which knowing him will be silly bits and bobs!

I have got him:

A stocking:
- Star Wars Socks
- Star Wars Pants
- Star Wars Bubble Bath
- 2 Star Wars Plates (plastic ones for toast etc.)
- Star Wars Hand Warmers
- Storm Trooper Key ring, which is also a light/torch
- Chocolate coins
- Reece's Choco Santa
- Kinder Choco Selection Box
- Oreo Chocolate Eggs

Presents:
- New Weights Bar
- Wallet
- Leather Converse
- Walking Dead Board Game
- Abercrombie Navy Hoodie
- Chinos
- 2 pairs of CK pants
- Posh Chocolates
- 12 Mountain Dew acns
- Starbucks Gift Set
- Weight Lifting Gloves
- StormTrooper Cushion for the bed

Writing it all down he has a lot actually!

xx

I got OH a 2ds which he said needed testing and I haven't had it back yet. Plus some stocking bits. He keeps going on about getting an arcade machine one day when we have a bigger house so I got him a small conpact one as a joke.

I shouldn't be getting anything tbh as we just got me a new car and I got all new mats, car seats etc. I do know he got me a few smaller bits though as he went shopping with my sister.

My mum got him a day out racing supercars, think he is going to love that.

We went shopping and got most of his gifts from one shop and he chose them all so was very easy for me this year. He was in need of new clothes etc.
He's had a Ralph Lauren cashmere cardigan, RL jeans, 2 RL polo tops, a hooded RL zip up top, RL leather boots, RL socks, RL lounge pants and RL gloves :) he's had them all already though.
I got him a RL belt that he doesn't know about, some chilli chocolate and I'm going to put £100 into a gift card towards his tattoo sleeve.

What I know I am getting is a leather Kipling handbag, loccitane gift set, a Charlie bear, Liz Earle gift set, nails inc polishes and two pandora charms.

I've got him Ralph Lauren trainers and a Diesel bracelet. Both are what he's asked for and l wish he had more, but that's £150 worth and over the budget we were supposed to stick to! I'll pick him up something else though from LO.

He's bought me new over the knee boots from dune and a kindle fire. I think he's got me a little surprise too. I had hinted that I would like a personalised necklace with Max's name and date of birth on it, so have a feeling he's got me something that like. I'm excited!

Weve made stuff! I am so excited!

Mines taken way longer than imagined so I cant wait to show him!

Hes also doing me a treasure hunt!

I said I wanted a poem over a present but I dont know what in earth he has made.

I've got him Ipod touch gold, Boss bottled large one, matte Black Rotary watch, Jack Daniels, choccies and today I've just got to get some Ralph socks and dressing gown. My oh is really hard to buy for, he's a shop a holic and buys everything he wants when he wants it. He leaves nothing for christmas! I've managed to wangle some good ideas still though. He's spoilt lol but he's also very good at choosing pressies for me even when I don't know what I'd like.

I have got him an iPhone 6s plus and a bottle of Jim beam red stag so far, still to pick up a few things, he is the only one I haven't finished buying for :/

im not fussed what I get

OH
PS4
Until Dawn
Last of Us
Uncharted
20th Anniversary PS4 controller
Hoodie
Jumper
Logitech G502 gaming mouse
Liverpool football shirt
Gourmet Jelly bean machine
Selfie Stick
Shoes
Mod Mic
Air guitar

I've got
Xbox One
Halo 5
Chelsea boots
Ice watch
Michael Kors knee boots
5 tops
2 pairs of jeans
2 cardigans
Underwear
Ciaté nail varnish box set
Printer
Some surprises

Only asked for some clothes and boots.

Going to buy us a new TV for our bedroom as a joint present. DD1 has our TV now.

Weve made stuff! I am so excited!

Mines taken way longer than imagined so I cant wait to show him!

Hes also doing me a treasure hunt!

I said I wanted a poem over a present but I dont know what in earth he has made.

Jealous!! I suggested this with OH but he was having none of it :lol:

I need to see those mk boots! 😂
:flower:
https://i.imgur.com/FzoE682.png
He's come back with this tonight too, meant to be a surprise and told me to close my eyes so he could hide it, but DD1 saw it and shouted "BAG!!!" lol so he shown me it, even though I said not to.
12405297_10156252910755858_1475053494_o.jpg

They are Lush!
And I love the bag, I have one similar but with a gold LRL plaque on the front rather than the large embossed letters. That one is fab he has good taste :) x

I need to see those mk boots! 😂
:flower:
https://i.imgur.com/FzoE682.png
He's come back with this tonight too, meant to be a surprise and told me to close my eyes so he could hide it, but DD1 saw it and shouted "BAG!!!" lol so he shown me it, even though I said not to.
12405297_10156252910755858_1475053494_o.jpg

Saw the bag in real life while shopping yesterday. It's gorgeous :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->