What have you suffered with most during your pregnancy?

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
I'd have to say mine is the sleepless nights & many more to come lol
x

Heartburn without a doubt. All the freaking time. Its getting better now though. :)

back ache, horrendous back ache that cripples me and has been increasing getting worse since i was about 10 weeks pregnant

Lou
xxx

also sleepness nights, recently been woke up with bad leg pains lol

Morning sickness. well all time sickness but has now made its self just to the mornings. And I just after puking there :( Why cant mine go away early like everyone elses! and getting up for a pee 4 times a night, spd also. But defo the vomitting is the most.

Tiredness (not helped by needing to pee 3/4 times during night and being majorly emotional!

i am so glad i havent woke in the night for a pee, i think i would lose my mind lol
Lou
xxx

Back pain probably.. but now I've started getting heartburn every night so that's very uncomfortable. Oh yeah, having to get up to wee in the night as well. x

Tiredness , All the time im knackered .
And i sleep well at night now lol . No sickness No spots No back ache No sore boobs just insane amount of tiredness . xx .

Sleepless nights, needing to wee in the night and way too much CM!! :hissy:

Headaches, i get them all the time, 1 day without them is a blessing.

For me its waking up in the early hours then not settling properly again so then I'm tired!!! also the weepiness!!

guess these babies are getting us used to the sleepness nights:baby:

Sheer exhaustion. So sleepy all the time! I'm bushed!!!

waking for the toilet at 5am every morning after unsettled nights sleep to start with, then not being able to get any more rest. Cramping and backache, plus pain in my hips. I was born with congenital dislocation of the hips, and pregnancy aggrivates them. Headaches. Reaaaaaally tired of the headaches. I'm not even halfway through, so I dread to think what it will be like further down the road!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->