What have your children asked Santa for?

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
My two boys have just written their letters to Santa, and they have asked for the following :xmas16:

Eric (4)
Switch and Go Dino Lex
Dinosaur book
Star Monsters
Toy pan set

Logan (8)
Switch and Go Dino
Hot Wheels car transporter
Star Monsters
Pokemon cards

I'm happy with their lists as they never seem to ask for expensive stuff :xmas4:

What have your kids asked for, and will they get everything on their lists? :xmas9:

DS1 doesn't believe any more, but he's asked for a sport action camera, a sketch book, fifa 18, a goal and he did mention a laptop but we've told him that isn't happening. The one he wants is £700!
Ds2 said "I dunno, maybe wwe 2k18, and a toblerone"
Ds3 said Lego dimensions Gollum and Lego dimensions wicked witch of the West.
Ds4 wants lwgo dimensions blue batman, superman and flash but they don't seem to do a flash.

Ds1 was pretty sensible this year he asked for a scooter, heeleys and some Lego. Ds2 wanted roller skates, dinosaurs and a talking baby and ds3 just a dinosaur. I’m hoping they can all remember what they asked for now!

DD asked for

Paw patrol my size look out
Interactive minnie mouse
Peppa pig house
Doggy doo game.

Santa has all this plus a couple of extras. I hope she does remember too i know she will remember the peppa pig house and doggy dop she always talks about them

DS has asked for
Dinosaur Lego creator 3-in-1
Play doh drill and fill
Playmobil pony farm
Dinosaur pjs
Fireman sam fire station and Jupiter engine

DD is too young really but went crazy every time she saw a baby born walks advert on tv or in the toy catalogue!

Hes asked for the Paw Patrol Sea Patroller. He also wants Iron Man boots that "shoot out blazing fire" so he can blast off and gloves that shoot lasers!
We have one of the above stashed away.

Hes asked for the Paw Patrol Sea Patroller. He also wants Iron Man boots that "shoot out blazing fire" so he can blast off and gloves that shoot lasers!
We have one of the above stashed away.

I wonder which one you were able to buy.... :haha:

DS1 has asked for Lego - which we have
DS2 has asked for a flipazoo - I refuse to get such an expensive piece of rubbish which will interest him for 30 seconds

As of last Monday DD1 asked for a wedding dress, crown, bracelet, necks and magic wand (done)
DD2 asked for paw patrol stamps and fireman Sam helicopter (done).

Both girks just had a major falling out over DD2 lookout with DD1 screen I need a castle for ponies, I didn't get one for my birthday. Oh the guilt! (She actually didn't ask for one but I know she'd love it)

So now I'm thinking I should get her a castle but stuck for a similar idea for DD2. Or do it do it as a joint present!

DD has asked for the Pie Face game, Heelys, a skateboard and some hair accessories.
DS is too young to ask for anything!
Code:

Edited because i totally misread the tittle.
Ds is asking for infinity nado thing with 2 limited edition things. Idk the name but we bought it already.
Dd changes her mind all the time, laat tine i asked she said the biggest crown santa could make.

My girls wrote their letters on Thursday (we are posting tomorrow!) They asked for...

dd1 (6)
Hoverboard
LOL dolls
Hatchimals colleggtibles
Build a bear maker
Monopoly (the adult one)
American girl doll

dd2 (4)
Fliker Scooter
Fingerling
Hatchimals colleggtibles
LOL dolls
Lego
Barbies

dd3 (3)
Scooter
LOL dolls
Bunchems

Between their dad and me, they arw getting most of the stuff they have asked for. Apart from the build a bear thing, definitely not getting that lol. Dd3 was just saying anything she could think of, she doesn't have anything in particular she wants more than anything else so I know they will all be very happy girls on Christmas

DD1:
Chubby Puppies
Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2
LOL dolls
Shopkins s7/8
DC Super girl doll
Pikachu teddy
Lego creator house 3in1 set.

DD2 - Too young.

We haven't done our lists to Santa yet but Alex had said he's wanted:
Imaginext ultra t-rex
Fingerlings monkey
Plants vs zombies garden warfare 2
Bunchems
Five nights at freddys toys
Heeleys (his feet aren't big enough so I got him roller skates instead until his feet grow).

Scarlett has said she wants 2 dolls and some shoes.

It's a little more complicated here as both boys are autistic with severe speech and language delay so getting the answer to any question is difficult!

I asked my older son (age 7) what he would like from Father Christmas, he didn't answer so I listed several toys he played with or that I thought he would enjoy, after I said Care Bears he repeated it a couple of times so that seems to be his answer.
I know exactly which Care Bears, he has some small plastic ones, he got a set of five for his birthday from me and a set of two from my mum. There is another set of two he is missing from his collection which would complete the set so it is those two he would like.

My younger son (age 4) cannot understand the question or answer but he is obsessed with the Leapfrog ice cream cart adverts, he loves toy ice creams. He also became fixated on a toy plastic Minnie Mouse he saw on my computer screen when I was looking up little figures for his brother. He kept touching it and putting my hand on it. So I would guess those would be his Christmas wishes.

They are both going to get their wishes for Christmas, my older son will get his Care Bears on Christmas Eve (we spread out their presents so they don't get overwhelmed). My younger son has the ice cream cart has his main present and will have the little Minnie Mouse in his stocking.

They both have other things as well but those are the particular things they have expressed an interest in.

Gracie has just turned two so all we have managed to get out of her so far is:

-minion toys
-nails (I'm guessing nail polish as opposed to diy item? I hope!)
-boots

They are pretty much just things other people have mentioned in front of her. She does keep saying "Santa toys" so someone is definitely speaking to her about Christmas and it isn't us! Lol!

DD wants: hatchimal 2 pack
Paw patrol my size lookout tower
Paw Patrol sea patroller
shirt for the dog
paw patrol figures with the backpack things

I've got her 2 pack hatchimal, 12 pack hatchimal, the big hatchimal and the hatchimal nursery, but nothing else on her list. I do have her other things though.

She knows she doesn't get everything she asks for from Santa. I may end up with the Paw Patrol sea patroller, still not sure. I'm not keen on spending a lot of money on things I know she will play with for a day or two and then forget about.

DD1 has asked for
Lucy the dog
Holly the baby dolphin (was blu blu until she said she is going to ask for the baby one)
Martina the turtle .
All the other things are just bits and bobs

She's asked for Peppa Toys and Ben and Holly toys for DD2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back