What have your children asked Santa for?

DD1 is being a bit tricky this year!

We've just been talking about her list and she's asked for a giant LOL suprise and limited edition shopkins.

I tried to explain to her that there's no giant LOL surprises, but she said Santa can make one 😂 I also told her Santa can't bring only limited edition shopkins, he just brings the normal packs.

I refuse to buy a giant LOL suprise, even if I could get hold of one, because they look like a waste of money for what you get.

Anyway we've got the list down to

Shopkins
LOL suprise (the smaller one)
Shimmer and shine stuff

All of which I've already got her 😀

What does everyone do with the letters for Santa? Is there actually somewhere you can post them to? We've never really written a letter before.

If you Google Royal Mail Santa theres an address you can send them too and you might get a reply (don't think it's guarenteed). NSPCC do letters for a charity donation as well. John Lewis had a post box where you could put them in and the boys each got a lovely reply. Now we put them in the chimney for them to be "magiced" away in a puff of glitter.... Haha!

If you Google Royal Mail Santa theres an address you can send them too and you might get a reply (don't think it's guarenteed). NSPCC do letters for a charity donation as well. John Lewis had a post box where you could put them in and the boys each got a lovely reply. Now we put them in the chimney for them to be "magiced" away in a puff of glitter.... Haha!

That's great thank you. We don't have a John Lewis near here and I'm sure my Mil mentioned something about doing the NSPCC, but I wasn't sure what it was. I'll probably just use the Royal Mail address and it doesn't matter about a reply, the girls will be happy if they get the presents on their lists.

So trying to remember as we did out letters ages ago now (although I have got them what they put on their lists lol)

DS (age 3):
Hulk toy (Avengers obsessed and already has the others Hulk was hard to find!)
Wooden Train Set
Dress up stuff (I have got him Captain America, Spiderman & Hulk)

DD (age 2):
Scooter like her brother (so we have got her a micro scooter)
Doll (my mum has got her a My Generation Doll so I have got her some clothes for it)
Happyland

We give our letters to him when we see him....this year we are doing a train ride :)

It's a little more complicated here as both boys are autistic with severe speech and language delay so getting the answer to any question is difficult!

I asked my older son (age 7) what he would like from Father Christmas, he didn't answer so I listed several toys he played with or that I thought he would enjoy, after I said Care Bears he repeated it a couple of times so that seems to be his answer.
I know exactly which Care Bears, he has some small plastic ones, he got a set of five for his birthday from me and a set of two from my mum. There is another set of two he is missing from his collection which would complete the set so it is those two he would like.

My younger son (age 4) cannot understand the question or answer but he is obsessed with the Leapfrog ice cream cart adverts, he loves toy ice creams. He also became fixated on a toy plastic Minnie Mouse he saw on my computer screen when I was looking up little figures for his brother. He kept touching it and putting my hand on it. So I would guess those would be his Christmas wishes.

They are both going to get their wishes for Christmas, my older son will get his Care Bears on Christmas Eve (we spread out their presents so they don't get overwhelmed). My younger son has the ice cream cart has his main present and will have the little Minnie Mouse in his stocking.

They both have other things as well but those are the particular things they have expressed an interest in.

My son Eric has this van: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-PULL...05&rk=1&rkt=1&&_trksid=p2045573.c100705.m4780

He loves it and its ice cream themed so maybe your LO would like it too? :xmas16:

DD asked for presents and cake. No more explanation to that.

DS doesn't know.

:brat:

Ds1 has asked for speak out

Ds2 isn't old enough

We do one gift from santa the rest from us. That way he has to really think about what he wants

Ds1 a furby connect

Ds1 fireman Sam toys (although he got these for his birthday last week he won't change his mind!)

Santa visit today. Ds asked for a power rangers toy ( already got it) and dd actually spoke to santa which is huge for her because her stammer puts her off talking to people. She asked for a big sparkley unicorn.

My eldest Jacob is nearly 11 and doesn't believe anymore :(, I have told him he can help me be Santa for his younger brothers and sister though, he has asked for:
Laptop
Pokémon collection boxes
Sketching supplies
Minecraft Pig Xbox one controller

My 7 year old Joseph still believes, he has asked for:
Laptop
Fingerling
Minecraft creeper Xbox one controller
Magic Tracks

My twins Lily and Isaac are 2 (tomorrow) Lily shows interest in lots of the ads (born shopaholic) particularly the Cry Babies ad so I have bought her Cry Baby Katie, Isaac doesn't care yet.

DD1 wants sylvanian beechwood Hall, a hatchimal and animagic penny the dog.
DD2 wants dolls bunk beds, vtech camera and songbird serenade singing my little pony.
DS is a bit young to understand Father Christmas yet but he’s big into anything with wheels and tracks so he’s getting plenty of toot toot and other vehicles which should hopefully go down well ;)
I have everything from their lists, luckily it’s all stuff that’s not hugely expensive or hard to get!

DS1 asked for a £12 steering wheel for his PS4, dd1 a laptop, dd2 eternal happiness for her family ds2 nothing.

Ds1 doesn’t want anything in particular so is happy for Santa to bring surprises.
Ds2 has asked for Pokemon
Ds3 has asked for a big nerf gun
Dd is only 18 months so obv can’t ask for anything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back