What headphones would you recommend?

MindUtopia

Reaction score
We have an 11 hour flight coming up, so we want to get our 4 year old a tablet with headphones so she can watch some films and other videos on the plane. What headphones do you have that you like for your LO's? Not something cheap that's likely to break easily, but obviously don't need the Bose ones either.

Any headphones with a volume limit should be fine. Thomas has the JVC ones he's had them for a few years now :)

No specific brand recommendation, but same as Sequeena said, just make sure you get the kid kind that have volume limiting capability. We have some similar to these:

Attachments

• headphones.jpg
    headphones.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 47
Headphones make me nervous with small kids because it's hard to regulate how loud they are and they can cause hearing damage. I've never used them with my 4 year old except for at the dentist where they had a TV above the dentist chair and gave her headphones. I wasn't aware of ones with volume limit capability. Definitely go for those!

Same as others...bought dd the ones specifically for little kids that limit the volume. Can't recall the brand atm, but they were fairly inexpensive and have held up fine for car use. (the only place she ever uses them)

Thanks! Will have a look for these. We wouldn't usually use headphones, like at home. Well, she doesn't usually use a tablet at home. But we'll be on a long haul flight. Pretty sure everyone within a 20 aisle radius of us doesn't want to listen to 11 hours of Peppa Pig! It drives me nuts when people play things audibly for their kids on planes and annoy everyone around them, so don't want to be one of those people.

My son has these I only ever let him use headphones when we fly ... we fly quite a bit mind you and have done a couple of international flights with them and all good

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/audio...ds-headphones-skyrider-blue-10109089-pdt.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->