What household chore do you hate the most?

izzlesnizzle

Reaction score
The worst one for me is sorting the washing and putting it away in all the right places once dry. I find it so boring and an absolute chore. I put it off for days sometimes, leaving it on the clothes horse for as long as I can before finally succumbing and sorting it all out into piles. I find it so dull. I know there are far worse chores such as cleaning the toilet but I honestly think i'd rather do that than stand and sort the washing into the right piles and put them away. Im just lazy though haha!

Whats your worst chore?

I hate changing the bed covers.

One of my best is putting washing on the line in the summer. I get stupidly excited when we get a dry day.

I hate mopping just because my floor never seems to be completely clean/streak free and it drives me mad! I'd like one of those steam cleaner thingies, or better yet, a cleaner.

Laundry. Mainly because we live on the third floor and our washing machine is in the basement. I had dragging down the washing and dragging it back up again. I wish our flat had a laundry chute (or whatever it's called).

Taking the bins out for me, and vacuuming. They're now hubbies jobs ha ha. I don't mind laundry at all and At the moment I don't iron anything, I just give it a good shake when wet.

I like laundry lol - it's very satisfying having clean clothes and putting them away in the drawers.

I hate ironing though, I deliberately choose clothes that don't need ironing!

I hate sorting out clothes and putting them away. It's a thankless task

Emptying the dishwasher. I have no idea why, but it really really bothers me haha.

Putting my clean clothes away doesn't bother me so much as I just don't do it. They all end up in a basket unfolded. Whoops...

Hmmm tricky, so many that I dislike. Top of the list is cleaning the toilets, then ironing (but I can avoid this unlike cleaning the toilets), and I also hate folding laundry.

I actually enjoy vacuuming.

I also hate putting clothes away. Kala - I hate to wash cutlery as well! I just hate housework :p

Washing dishes/putting them in the dishwasher! I'd rather do anything but that. Luckily DH hates how I wash dishes so he always does it :) Also I cook so it's only fair. We're pretty lucky in that we hate different chores so it works out.

Vacuuming. I'd hate mopping too but I know when I do it then my cleaning is almost finished so I like it because of that fact.

Sorting out the bins/taking out the bins. I find it so grim!

I'm probably quite weird though because I love mopping and quite enjoy washing up - well unless it's washing up that's gone vile from being too long.

Changing the bed covers. I don't know why, it's just such a pain. Also hate cleaning the kitchen floor.

I love laundry the washing drying and sorting bit

but I absolutely HATE ironing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back