What household chore do you hate the most?

Ironing, which is why I never iron anything :haha:

I love doing laundry tho :)

I hate changing the bed covers.

One of my best is putting washing on the line in the summer. I get stupidly excited when we get a dry day.

Omg I totally get excited to hang clothes on the line too!! I find it really satisfying! Yeh I'm sad. Lol

I hate it when something big like the pirex dish needs washing up. It has bits of food and it's big and it takes forever and I'm like.. Ergh..
I love being able to put te washing on the line.. We only recently got a tumble dryer so it is helping is out loads but I try not to use it too often to save on electricity. I also hate the bins and it can make me gag.. So oh does them. Everything else I try to do often so it doesn't pile up..a lot of one job makes me hate it more!

Ooh cleaning the oven, i forgot about that...definitely an evil job. That's possibly why our oven is always dirty!

All of them :rofl:

I hate a mess but also hate cleaning :hissy:

My top 3 pet hates around the house:

-Pot washing
-Sorting out clothes (putting away etc)
- Tidying the kids room! They seriously insist on emptying EVERY box!!!!

Ironing!! God I hate it with a passion... And putting it all away!

I always think of the people who set up ironing businesses are completly mental.. Who wants to do their own AND everyone else's ironing!!!??

Laundry. Mainly because we live on the third floor and our washing machine is in the basement. I had dragging down the washing and dragging it back up again. I wish our flat had a laundry chute (or whatever it's called).
similar here our washing machine is downstairs too, not in the cellar but in a room thats only accessible from the outside. second is vaccuuming even though I do it quite often...
I never Iron. lol If oh wants something ironed he does it himself. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"