What household chore do you hate the most?

I hate emptying the bins/recycling. I do however like ironing the bed clothes!!

Cleaning windows!

Also hate changing my bed covers. Don't mind the kids but there's something about a double that annoys me........

Folding clothes (so I don't do it! I hang stuff or shove in drawers).

Cleaning the bathroom-those gaps it the shower door runners are a pain in the behind!

Most definitely laundry. I have a TONNN of clothes, poor DH, he has like 10 good shirts, and then his military stuff. Haha.

I hate fussing with our washer/dryer. Sometimes the washer works, sometimes it doesn't and the dryer sometimes causes too much moisture and shorts out the whole apartment. :shrug:

Folding/hanging/putting away is also sooooo time consuming. Haha.

Folding the clean clothes to be put away. Currently have two baskets needing folded!

Ironing and cleaning the oven for me. I would so happily never do either one ever again if I could!

Ironing, I hate ironing! Also cleaning the kitchen just because it takes me so long with cleaning all the surfaces down, cleaning the sink, sweeping and mopping the floor etc

I love folding washing.

I hate hate hate ironing(maybe because I'm useless) and cleaning the oven

Ironing. Hands down. Despise it. Loathe it. :wacko:

I used to hate oven cleaning until I cleaned it with a magic eraser. Not a problem since. :thumbup:

Emptying the dishwasher - I cant really pinpoint why, its just so dull with no satisfying result at the end.

Washing up! It breeds and because I cook there's always tonnes of pans and utensils. It takes so long and uses all my hot water! It hurts my back. Arghh! Someone buy me a dishwasher! [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->