What I want - is it wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I banged on and on about wanting a food processor with all the gadgets, which DH was just silly and couldn't I just have an electric whisk and be happy... then on Christmas day there was this huge box and I had no idea what it was, well, it was my food processor with all the gadgets :) He also got me a CD I wanted and some perfume, but I was just happy with the food processor :rofl:
I know there was something I wanted this year but I've forgotten already... damn hormones.

Fridge = household
Christmas gifts should be for you! so leave it til the january sales?? only you can say I suppose!
It is for me though

We have I just want something else :lol: It's all I can think about that I want. Its not a need it's me :rofl:

If that's what your Christmas wish is, fabulous! Your wish is his command, no? LOL

Personally, I don't like getting presents for the house at Christmas. But that's me.

:rofl: no not mad.....My mum has asked me and my sis to go halves on a new dishwasher for her.....:rofl: XxX

Nah, I don't think you're mad - a little weird maybe but not mad. :rofl: :rofl: No, I'm just teasing. :hugs:

Not sad at all hun. Can't you remember my having the arguments with my MIL about me wanting chopping boards for my birthday? I won and got them! :happydance:

not mad, but how would he wrap it?!?! that would take alllllot of paper. lol

Thats not mad. I would love one of those with an ice dispenser in. I dont know why?

I want a hoover. That is a bit more mental.

xxx

Wobbles :rofl: thats like someone buying you a Iron for your birthday you would go mad or laugh your head off Lol

I had a silver one with just the drink dispence on the front and sold it to my neighbour who i get on really well with,

I have another now this one has the drink dispence and ice cube dispence
and more freezer storage space mine is black

They are nice so if your hearts set on the fridge freezer then go for it
tell him to put a bow on the front make it christmasy Lol and who knows your oh might even put a small gift inside

Sorry stircrazy if you already thought of that and i spoilt the idie :blush:

:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back