What I want - is it wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
:lol:

OH said what do I want for Christmas I said a fridge freezer or some towards one in the Jan sales & of course something from the kiddies :cloud9:

He thinks I'm mad but I really want a new one!

It's one of those that we have a fridge & freezer which are fine and work as he would say this is just something 'I want' I would like a bigger one so why not?

So am I mad? :blush:

Fridge = household
Christmas gifts should be for you! so leave it til the january sales?? only you can say I suppose!

ur not mad at all...i got bought a new hoover the other day !!lol cos i thought well no one eles uses it,so why not,the other one was awful, and anyways wud u want sommat u wanted or sommat he "thought" u wanted?!?!?!?
for my first flat my parents bought my a cooker n frigde4crimbo...better than me sel avin2 buy it !! :):) let us know if u get one wobs :)

:rofl: my mom always asks for dishrags

Nope not mad, i think stuff for the house is still stuff for me :lol:

Nah not too mad LOL
I want a food procesor :)

If you use it then of course its stuff for you lol.

Are you going to get him to wrap it up lol?

:rofl: He asked you what you want, and that's what you want! If he wanted to get you something else he should've just got it without asking!

dont think your mad. If thats what you want then why shouldnt u get it.

Get him to buy that for you anyway!! Everyone uses the fridge/freezer so it shouldn't be 'your' present!

Get him to buy you something for you and then get a fridge/freezer in the sales anyway :happydance:

It is a gift for the house not really for you but we always buy a present like that we got half a computer each last year this year its the windows :(

Fridge = household
Christmas gifts should be for you! so leave it til the january sales?? only you can say I suppose!
It is for me though

We have I just want something else :lol: It's all I can think about that I want. Its not a need it's me :rofl:

you should get that anyway and xmas gifts for yourself lol!
Yer thats what I meant with the something from my Caitlin :cloud9: I'm more awww over that and can't wait for Christmas to share with Caitlin & both my kids next year than me & him opening prezzies which is how it is before kids & of course we always know Mummy or Daddy bought it not actually the kids so they are always thoughtful little gifts.

Tbh I'm more of a card person if I got a prezzie and no card I'd be :trouble:

It's your Christmas wish! So on Christams morning there should be a big fridge freezer with a red bow under your tree!

Get him to buy that for you anyway!! Everyone uses the fridge/freezer so it shouldn't be 'your' present!

Get him to buy you something for you and then get a fridge/freezer in the sales anyway :happydance:
Not the cheapest of buys ...ok well the one I want isn't :blush: when you have little one, one on way etc. Todays world £ wise is a struggle so I have everything else like a PC, Wii, mobile, digital camera etc that hes bought me (well not the PC thats work). I wanted a new neaclace that I got for my birthday and really nothing else I want. So why have something rather than something that is useful ...thats where the prezzie from kids comes in (from him) ...Man thinks a working appicance doesn't need replaced thats why its a ME thing because us women do right :blush:

It's your Christmas wish! So on Christams morning there should be a big fridge freezer with a red bow under your tree!
LMAO!!!

See I'm being a tad sensible too because I'd rather wait 2 weeks and grab it even £50 cheaper. It's not just 'us' any more is my way of thinking.

your my kinda gal:happydance:

last year I got a tumble drier, big 7kg one:happydance: never had one before so with 5 children it was the best pressie everrrrr:cloud9:

year before a dishwasher, never asked for this oh just got it; nice black one to match the other appliances:happydance: makes my life easier so its a great pressie:happydance: and he plumbed it up xmas eve just in time for xmas:cloud9:

year before I got a table for my living room, big chest thing that I'd mentioned to him in passing:cloud9: nearly cried when he brought it home on xmas eve:cry:

this year I'm thinking more in the lines of small applainces :lol: I would love a black microwave, again never had one of these in 10 years:happydance: nd a food processor:happydance:

plus I think hes getting us all treadmill but that will be money permitting:happydance:

I need to see a piccie of the fridge freezer though:hissy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh