What I want - is it wrong

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by Wobbles, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

:lol:

OH said what do I want for Christmas I said a fridge freezer or some towards one in the Jan sales & of course something from the kiddies :cloud9:

He thinks I'm mad but I really want a new one!

It's one of those that we have a fridge & freezer which are fine and work as he would say this is just something 'I want' I would like a bigger one so why not?

So am I mad? :blush:

2. Tilly

Tilly Guest

Fridge = household
    Christmas gifts should be for you! so leave it til the january sales?? only you can say I suppose!

3. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

ur not mad at all...i got bought a new hoover the other day !!lol cos i thought well no one eles uses it,so why not,the other one was awful, and anyways wud u want sommat u wanted or sommat he "thought" u wanted?!?!?!?
    for my first flat my parents bought my a cooker n frigde4crimbo...better than me sel avin2 buy it !! :):) let us know if u get one wobs :)

4. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

:rofl: my mom always asks for dishrags

5. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

Nope not mad, i think stuff for the house is still stuff for me :lol:

6. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

Nah not too mad LOL
    I want a food procesor :)

7. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

If you use it then of course its stuff for you lol.

Are you going to get him to wrap it up lol?

8. clairebear

clairebear Mummy to 2 handsome boys.

:rofl::rofl: ild love to see that x

9. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

:rofl: He asked you what you want, and that's what you want! If he wanted to get you something else he should've just got it without asking!

10. o0oCharlieo0o

o0oCharlieo0o Well-Known Member

you should get that anyway and xmas gifts for yourself lol!

11. lorrilou

lorrilou Well-Known Member

dont think your mad. If thats what you want then why shouldnt u get it.

12. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

Get him to buy that for you anyway!! Everyone uses the fridge/freezer so it shouldn't be 'your' present!

Get him to buy you something for you and then get a fridge/freezer in the sales anyway :happydance:

13. Tilly

Tilly Guest

Thats what I meant faille. It is a gift for the house. ;)

14. Rah

Rah Mummy to 2 princesses

It is a gift for the house not really for you but we always buy a present like that we got half a computer each last year this year its the windows :(

15. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

It is for me though

We have I just want something else :lol: It's all I can think about that I want. Its not a need it's me :rofl:

16. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

Yer thats what I meant with the something from my Caitlin :cloud9: I'm more awww over that and can't wait for Christmas to share with Caitlin & both my kids next year than me & him opening prezzies which is how it is before kids & of course we always know Mummy or Daddy bought it not actually the kids so they are always thoughtful little gifts.

Tbh I'm more of a card person if I got a prezzie and no card I'd be :trouble:

17. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

:lol:
    It's your Christmas wish! So on Christams morning there should be a big fridge freezer with a red bow under your tree!

18. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

Not the cheapest of buys ...ok well the one I want isn't :blush: when you have little one, one on way etc. Todays world £ wise is a struggle so I have everything else like a PC, Wii, mobile, digital camera etc that hes bought me (well not the PC thats work). I wanted a new neaclace that I got for my birthday and really nothing else I want. So why have something rather than something that is useful ...thats where the prezzie from kids comes in (from him) ...Man thinks a working appicance doesn't need replaced thats why its a ME thing because us women do right :blush:

19. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

LMAO!!!

See I'm being a tad sensible too because I'd rather wait 2 weeks and grab it even £50 cheaper. It's not just 'us' any more is my way of thinking.

20. Mamafy

Mamafy Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4

your my kinda gal:happydance:

last year I got a tumble drier, big 7kg one:happydance: never had one before so with 5 children it was the best pressie everrrrr:cloud9:

year before a dishwasher, never asked for this oh just got it; nice black one to match the other appliances:happydance: makes my life easier so its a great pressie:happydance: and he plumbed it up xmas eve just in time for xmas:cloud9:

year before I got a table for my living room, big chest thing that I'd mentioned to him in passing:cloud9: nearly cried when he brought it home on xmas eve:cry:

this year I'm thinking more in the lines of small applainces :lol: I would love a black microwave, again never had one of these in 10 years:happydance: nd a food processor:happydance:

plus I think hes getting us all treadmill but that will be money permitting:happydance:

I need to see a piccie of the fridge freezer though:hissy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.