• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What I want to eat but can't find!

Cowgirl07

Loving Life
Reaction score
Rant; I want Macarons...so bad! But no one around here sells them. I am so scared to make them, I am not a perfect baker. I wish I lived in a more diverse place.

You mean the coconuty things? If so, find a recipe, they're so easy to make, and difficult to mess up completely! :)

Never had them. My current thing is a homemade indian meal. I have made a few things from scratch and did ok. May not look at all like the pics but taste is ok as long as you follow the list:) Go for it!

Can you buy them online?
I really want a doughnut ... Don't care it's 9am lol
Xx

Do you mean French macaroons the coloured little circles of heaven?

They can be tricky! I remember watching them make them on the great British bake off and thinking yeah I'll not bother trying to make those! :rofl:

Now I want one!

mmm macarons! especially pistachio flavour! I got my OH a voucher for a macaron making class for christmas last year, they're sooo hard to make but so tasty!

you might manage to get them online somewhere? my OH went to belgium the other week and brought loads back :happydance:

Never had them. My current thing is a homemade indian meal. I have made a few things from scratch and did ok. May not look at all like the pics but taste is ok as long as you follow the list:) Go for it!

Ahh love Indian food!
X

I tried making some the other week from a ready mix and they were like little circles of concrete!! We can buy them from Waitrose but it is £6.99 for 6!!!!!!!!!

I mean the little french circles of deliciousness! Not the coconut ones. I was going to attempt them but it was on the american baking competition and I would fail, my oven is so temperamental.
I love indian food, my sisters roommate is indian and her mom sent me some, Yummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->