What I'm tired of

Nik_

Reaction score
I'm not tired of WTT, I can't be. OH and I aren't going to be TTC for at least another 5 years.

However, I am tired of waiting to get married. I'm just being silly and emotional, but I really don't want to have to wait 3 more years to get married. I want to get married now.

I do know that waiting 3 years will be for the best and is the most logical thing to do. It just sometimes I get so overwhelmed with my feelings of love for my OH, that I just want to hurry and marry him and be his wife already! Most days I am perfectly fine with waiting until 2011, but other days my emotions drive me crazy and make me so impatient.

Sorry, I know this was just a silly and pointless rant.

:hug:
Waiting is the worst thing in the world hun :( But on the upside, 31 days til 2009, 2 years til marriage!
Sorry you're feeling so down atleast you will be ready when the time comes xx

:hugs: I know how you feel.

I also want OH to propose asap, i know he will. It's just a case of him saving up. I hate the fact that should anything happen to him now his family who i have never met and he barely ever speaks to has more legal rights over potential actions. I would have none, but i'm the person he spends everyday with.

I feel you, Nik. My husband and I were together 7 1/2 years when we finally got married, so going on 12 + years together, and our 5 year anniversary is in April. It seemed so painful at times, but the strength of the wait was that we went through almost every type of situation together as a couple before we got married, so when we decided to get married, it was more of a celebration, no doubt in anyone's mind. People came up to us and told us that our relationship is the first one they never worried about while we were standing up there XD
Hang in there, it is hard, but you can do it. I totally understand where you are coming from, though, when you love someone that much, all you want to do is prove it to the world. Just look at it this way, you have all this time to plan and make your day perfect for both of you, and completely inclusive. Who could ask for more? :D

I feel you, Nik. My husband and I were together 7 1/2 years when we finally got married, so going on 12 + years together, and our 5 year anniversary is in April. It seemed so painful at times, but the strength of the wait was that we went through almost every type of situation together as a couple before we got married, so when we decided to get married, it was more of a celebration, no doubt in anyone's mind. People came up to us and told us that our relationship is the first one they never worried about while we were standing up there XD
Hang in there, it is hard, but you can do it. I totally understand where you are coming from, though, when you love someone that much, all you want to do is prove it to the world. Just look at it this way, you have all this time to plan and make your day perfect for both of you, and completely inclusive. Who could ask for more? :D
This story helped me a lot, thank you. :) It's just comforting to know that someone felt the way that I am currently, and is now in a happy marriage. :) Congratulations on being together so long! It must be truly wonderful. I have to admit, that I also feel quite a bit silly right now as currently my boyfriend and I have only been together for 2 years, and hearing that you were with your husband for over 7 before you got married just makes me feel silly for complaining about waiting.

At the same time, September of 2011 still feels so far away!

Thank you to all of you ladies who posted in here. :hug:

Waiting for anything really,is the worst! If I were you, I'd be using the time to plan the most fabulous wedding ever! And of course enjoying your OH as much as possible! I waited 2 years after my DH proposed before we actually had our wedding. It was worth the wait! I had a dream wedding and we had our 4th wedding anniversary a few months ago.:hug: Good luck with it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->