What in the world is this? *POTTY SHOT*

jammers77

Mom to 3 boys
Reaction score
I had a bit of a scare today (thought I was leaking fluid--long story), and I ended up having an ultrasound and the baby showed us some parts. But I have NO idea what it is. I'm leaning toward boy, and so was the tech, but what's confusing me is the crown-looking/fork-looking thing between the legs. I'm a mama of two boys, and I know what boy potty shots look like, and this one's got me completely stumped.

Technically, I don't have my gender scan for another two weeks, but since the tech snagged this shot, I'm curious. Is that fork-looking thing the cord, perhaps? Totally clueless here, and the tech said she was NOT sure, and to not take her word for it.

Thanks for your insight. My gut says boy, but the fork thing's got me confused.

And girls, this is why I don't recommend gender scans till nearly 20 weeks. LOL!!

Attachments

• 3ecf925b-ca1c-4193-9721-dbbab307a0cc.jpg
    3ecf925b-ca1c-4193-9721-dbbab307a0cc.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 238
Hmm. I think I see boy parts, as where the legs join together I can't see the 3 lines that would mean girl. The fork looking thing I would think is too far out to be girl parts, so I assume that's the cord. I think boy!

I think the fork looking thing is too far out, too. That's what had confused the tech. lol

And then there's the fact that it's missing the "turtle's head". That's got me thrown off, too.

Hmm, I am going to guess girl, even though the three lines look higher, they look so distinct.

I think I see boy bits and the fork thing is him trying to cover up with his hand because he's a gentleman lol

I'm going with :blue:

Im confused too, base looks like girl but the forks in the way lol. Id guess boy

My baby did that during the gender scan, it was just his hand. He covered so we couldn't see from the front so we had to do a potty shot.

I do think that is deffo a boy. Mine at 16+6 bottom is lg at 22+6. Girls look more peach I think lol.

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q577/hulahoop2k/IMAG0395_zps0ea22abf.jpg

I think boy too.. Mine had nothing really sticking out and 3 lines x

I would defo say boy mine has just been confirmed boy but the first scan that said boy loos similar to your scan x

i think 100% boy ! look just like my baby boys scan xx

i think boy too...just not come out very clear. you will have to let us know.

I think boy. Looks very similar to my sons scan. xx

10 saying boy, 3 saying girl
It'll be fun seeing what this little chicken nugget shows next time around.

Thanks for your input, girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"