What in the world is wrong with me? Could I be pregnant?

TTC4OVER5YRS

Reaction score
My last normal period was March 21st. In late April I started to have a lot of crazy symptoms...peeing way more often, headaches(lots of headaches), dizziness, blurred vision, seeing spots, darkened areola, neaseua, my appetite had completely changed. At times I'd feel really hungry but most of the time I had no desire to eat at all. And I'm a healthy woman(I like to eat normally). Those are just some of the symptoms. Some have gone someI'm still experiencing like the dizziness at times and the appetite is still funny but this whole time I've still been bleeding every month and over the past several months I've taken at least 7 hpts(1st morning urine) and I've had 1 blood test all say negative. To tell you the truth I feel like I could be pregnant even tho I've never had a baby before. I've just never had issues like this before. I also noticed that my stomach is getting bigger. Its smaller in the morning but as the day goes on it gets bigger. By night time my belly looks huge! Ineed an ultrasound. I talk to a Dr. on Friday to see if he'll order an ultrasound for me. Also I think I feel flutters at times usually in the evening and sometimes after eating. I also feel a pulsating feeling in my lower abdomen when laying down at night and I didn't use to feel that...only felt it for the past few months.

Comments or opinions would be greatly appreciated thanks! :haha:

Please no rude comments. I feel I am all alone. No one believes me and I know what I am feeling is real. Something is up. If it's not a pregnancy maybe it's a tumor. I've had a lot of health isssues in the past but NOTHING like this.

So many views and no comments. Surely there has to be at least 1 other person who has been through the same thing.

You might have more luck with this in TTC...Fx'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->