What inserts do YOU use for your pocket nappies?

DueMarch2nd

mummy to a little lamb
Reaction score
I only have 1 at the moment. It is a little lamb and it has a bamboo insert with it but it isnt great. Maybe will get better as time goes on (as bamboo does) But i have a pocket nappy that LO will fit in in about a week or 2 and a few pockets coming. But they have no insert. I am just wondering what you lot stuff your pockets with?

i use p'tits dessou inserts as spares, they're pretty good IMO :flower:

Well normally the inserts that goes with the nappies but I have spare totsbots and mini lala boosters I use otherwise :)

I usually use whatever insert comes with the nappy but otherwise use a staydry flip insert.

yep pretty much the same as everyone has said here although I have just been given a p'tits dessou insert and that worked really well yesterday :D

anything that doesnt have its own I use P'tits Dessous inserts. Really like them, they do a great job.

Normally the right inserts for the nappy. If I was buying one without an insert, I would normally buy the ones designed for them separately if available. I do, however, use Flip inserts in a couple that I don't have inserts for, either organic or stay dry (prefer stay dry).

This. I hate buying nappies without the inserts they were meant to come with!!

I've got a few WeeNotions which I've stuffed with Flip inserts, and some medium random ones that have got smart nappy inserts in.

Normally the right inserts for the nappy. If I was buying one without an insert, I would normally buy the ones designed for them separately if available. I do, however, use Flip inserts in a couple that I don't have inserts for, either organic or stay dry (prefer stay dry).

This. I hate buying nappies without the inserts they were meant to come with!!

I've got a few WeeNotions which I've stuffed with Flip inserts, and some medium random ones that have got smart nappy inserts in.

i was thinking about smart nappy inserts but they may make the nappy too bulky. not sure... i'll try my flips when i get them and see how it works

Again, I use the ones designed for that nappy, or a Flip SD insert (it fits a WNOS perfectly) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->