What is everyone eating????

SD02

Reaction score
I am finding it hard to eat healthy every single day....what is everyone eating, any good ideas to keep a healthy diet in a busy lifestlye?

Options for a quick breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

I'm not sure about anyone else, but my biggest cravings right now are grilled chicken, salads, and pastas! YUM!!!! Everything else pretty much makes me :sick:

the one health thing i eat is breakfast so thought i could help you with that, i eat oatmeal just the instant flavored stuff. Its so quick and easy and good for me. I also eat it with a piece of fruit aka apple banana or mango. hope this helps
Also i notice this is your first post welcome to B&B hun~!

I'm not sure about anyone else, but my biggest cravings right now are grilled chicken, salads, and pastas! YUM!!!! Everything else pretty much makes me :sick:

im craving pastas as well.....but im also craving junk food at the same time, is it bad to have too much junk food so early on?

my due date is also the same as you 7/25/2010!

im craving pastas as well.....but im also craving junk food at the same time, is it bad to have too much junk food so early on?

That's awesome!! We can be bump buddies!!:hugs: And welcome to BnB too! Didn't realize it was your first post! Anyway, from what all I have read in the 'what to expect' books, it basically says that while junk food isnt the best choice, it's better to eat what you can keep down. The only thing I can think of that would be a negative really is just weight gain for you. Are u taking prenatal vitamins?

Milk with whole grain cerial in the morning, soup in the afternoon, fruits and snacks in between and home cooked food for dinner :)

That's awesome!! We can be bump buddies!!:hugs: And welcome to BnB too! Didn't realize it was your first post! Anyway, from what all I have read in the 'what to expect' books, it basically says that while junk food isnt the best choice, it's better to eat what you can keep down. The only thing I can think of that would be a negative really is just weight gain for you. Are u taking prenatal vitamins?

yes I am taking prenatal vitamins and I have not had any morning sickness at all yet..other than sore BB's, being tired, and peeing all the time I've been doing well and keeping the food down!

Just worried about the extra weight gain in the first trimester if I dont keep a healthy diet. I have been trying to eat extra fruits and veggies but sometimes dont get them in every single day! But I am trying to have as much orange juice and milk as possible during the day.

Lucky you! I wouldn't worry about it too much, as long as you feel like its not out of control you should be fine....just enjoy being pregnant!!! :yipee: I've got MS (its just not terrible), my BB's feel like they have been run over by a truck, I'm always sleepy and have no energy, always hungry...i've been peeing a lot but then again I always have because I always drink lots of fluids.

that's true, I guess it's better not to worry too much about it. I drink lots of fluids as well and I find my self having to go pee ALL the time!

For breakfast I eat scrambled egg whites in a whole wheat wrap with green peppers along with a banana.

Snack 1: yogurt, chicken pepperette stick, almonds

Lunch: grilled chicken sandwich on whole wheat, and an apple

Snack 2: yogurt, walnuts

Supper: cooked green veggies, 1/2 potato & chicken breast

Snack: assorted berries

I'm eating what I can at the moment. Feel sick all the time so just making sure I get lots of fluids in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->